150th Anniversary Top (Pic)

Nae star, buttons no in the middle, we didnae wear that, still has Castore oan it. They'll be along in a minute.:rolleyes:

As many have said, it looks simple, as shirts used to be, and it has no 32Red which is a big plus, and there's no gold. I think it a fitting 'nod' to 150 years ago.

Surprised by the low-key launch though.
Just don't look at the shorts :eek:

I may break with my general that im too old for football tops rule here But only to have it as memorabilia, still not a fan of castore and their ubiquitous logo / domineering over every rangers product

I mean unless we start producing kits in house you aren’t going to have a kit without a manufacturer logo on it ever.

That’s kind of what these companies are paying clubs for.

I like it, nice and simple with no advertising. Need to see it in person though but I suppose you cant really go wrong with white.

Whilst I would have liked the star, that is still an absolutely fantastic shirt. Clean, minimalist, with a nod to the past. Fair play to Castore for not totally making an arse of it.

That would be Bisgrove and the Castore lads sat with feet up giving it “sssssssssshhhh” then :shh:B-)

Well done.

Looks like player issue material ones in the promo shots, might be slightly different in shop.

Probably only the first or second time I’ve been slightly disappointed with a Castore kit, really wanted the blue star on this one.

Still a cracking top though.
I don’t understand the lack of a star on it. They’ve used the very top it was modelled on in the video, and left out the defining part of the shirt.
Nice top, doubt I’ll buy it though due to the above

Top is stunning - went onto the website to buy it in a rush incase it sold out and my old address is saved. What a fanny.

Back