150th Anniversary Top (Pic)

Absolute screamer.

Just hope it's a thicker material, I'll find out at lunch time

I think I like it but will hold off till I see pictures of people who have bought it, I think the tops have looked better in person than they do in the release photos

Castore have absolutely smashed it

I have nearly forgiven them for the mouldy yellow details on our home top after that

I like it, not sure about the buttons not in the middle, the ocd is kicking in there!! Just kidding it’s a belter and I will be buying it

TJ0015RA_A_2048x.jpg
If anyone doesn’t like this you are dead inside lol.

Belter!

Last edited:
It's excellent, and glad not just a replica of the rowing shirt used for the iconic picture. Simple and classy looking. Bloody expensive though, but that's not unusual.

Will we wear it in a game?

PS I can predict outrage at the video, the bit about we were here before anyone else. Aimed at Celtic, obviously, but you can bet it will be painted as anti RC immigrant by our enemies, as well as questioned for accuracy by Queens Park!

The no star means i won’t buy it. It’s fine, but not what I was looking forward to.

I’ll see if we release the Goalie top because that has a 2012 home shirt feel about it.

Love the kit, and love the video. Ordered it.

Goalie kit in the video looks the same design but blue, also looks cracking.

Call me a sentimental auld cow, but that's made me a bit teary. I love it, and the video that accompanies it.

Going to purchase and frame for the wall, I think.

Will this be in the store at Ibrox today, or is it just online?

Edit.
Forget that, already answered.

Back