150th Anniversary Top (Pic)

There's no excuse in not buying this top and making it the biggest sell in all time.
It's 150 years.
It's a look back at our founders
It's got a retro look with the buttons.
It might not have the star that a lot recognize our founding fathers by. But for that picture it was borrowed anyway.
Buy it as a piece of history.

Last edited:
Looks the part and a lot better in the flesh than the pictures, delighted with it and one that everyone should get if they can.. its a part of history and really means something.. I love it after not being to sure when I first saw it

I’ll get it and a pair of baggy shorts.
gn20.png

There's no excuse in not buying this top and making it the biggest sell in all time.
It's 150 years.
It's a look back at our founders
It's got a retro look with the buttons.
It might not have the star that a lot recognize our founding fathers by. But for that picture it was borrowed anyway.
Buy it as a piece of history.

Might get it in the end of season sales as a memento for the 150.

I know this has been covered but I’m usually a large I’m i as well going to XL with this top??

I'm still waiting on a dispatch email ffs
same here, contacted them yesterday and they said its not been dispatched and gave a hermes reference number which will go live once dispatched

so much for them getting there logistics sorted out

I'm normally an xl in tops ordered xxl for the anniversary top. glad I did, perfect fit.
Xl would definitely have been too small.

My Hermes delivery has been "with them" for over 7 days now. Shambles as it hasn't updated at all. Sent a message today so will see what the reply is.
Exactly like me. Keep checking the email with the tracking number and its still saying it's with them.

My sons arrived in Perth, Western Australia 10 days after ordering. DHL have been taking care of all the items I’ve ordered.

Was in the Ibrox store recently.
Couple of small gripes…
No changing room.
No mirrors anywhere.
No indication what sizes are on the floor units holding 150th white shirts.

Couple of small gripes…
No changing room.
No mirrors anywhere.
Was in recently also. Agree re: changing room. I ended up topless and trying on different sizes in middle of store.

Also agree re: no mirrors. How can we have no mirrors in a shop that sells clothes?!

The sizes of shirts took literally 2 seconds to check though, so not having that one.

Overall, I must say that the Ibrox store is fairly gash in comparison to Castore's own branded shops. Night and day. In fact, I see little improvement from the Sports Direct days, minus the giant mugs.

Ordered mine from castore direct and used promo code and got 20% off.
Ordered last Tuesday then delivered last Friday.
It's the best top from Castore so far from me.

Couple of small gripes…
No changing room.
No mirrors anywhere.
What? The size is on the inside of the shirt under the collar and also on the tag?

Back