150th Anniversary Top (Pic)

Sorry but castore have ripped the absolute piss out of fans this year with their attempts at 150 anniversary tops. An average home top, one of the worst away tops I’ve ever seen, a monstrosity of a 3rd top then this glorified polo shirt. Not even close to the first shirt worn by RFC. The fan mock ups have literally all been better than anything castore have produced. We should have been given 4 of the best ever produced Rangers tops this season, that all took inspiration from classic tops in our history and instead we have been served up this absolute dung. I held back this post in case the 4th top was an absolute screamer and I’d have given castore a bit of credit but no. Another bang average top a million miles away from what most of the fans were crying out for.

Well I didn't think we would have to wait until page 7 to see a meltdown of this proportion, but there we have it.

Q1xlpL2.jpg

To give an idea of sizing, I'm 6'0, 16st and this is a 3XL

Personally think it looks cheap in person, nicer in the pics.

Whens the baby kits out? Need to get a fourth one for the wee mans collection

How does it feel mate? Is it a really weird feel with the buttons offset to the side? And what's the material like - usual kit type material, more polo feel or what?

Thanks if you can help.
The buttons feel fine where they are, not going to be constantly doing them and undoing them.

Material is very light like most decent sports wear, definitely not polo shirt material. Feels less substantial than the Hummel tops (last Rangers tops I bought) but it's very comfortable and would would be great for wearing while running or even just on holiday when you want the lightest thing possible.

Back