150th Anniversary Top (Pic)

Q1xlpL2.jpg

To give an idea of sizing, I'm 6'0, 16st and this is a 3XL
Put the heating on ffs

Don’t like it simply because of the button placement

Keep it simple down the middle it’s not hard castore

Hopefully next season castore get fans focus groups for pre designs

Rest of the kits spot on
The buttons being where they are is what makes it special for me. It’s an absolute thing of beauty. I might be in a minority but I think it’s the nicest kit we’ve had in a long, long time.

The buttons feel fine where they are, not going to be constantly doing them and undoing them.

Material is very light like most decent sports wear, definitely not polo shirt material. Feels less substantial than the Hummel tops (last Rangers tops I bought) but it's very comfortable and would would be great for wearing while running or even just on holiday when you want the lightest thing possible.
Thanks for the feedback mate. Appreciated.

It's close to being perfect but the lack of the star and the off centre buttons just put me off it. So near yet so far. How could castore fcvk this one up? The kit practically made itself.

Would've preferred it with the star but I'm in. Would also like them to do a casual version made with different material.

Is the badge a transfer or embroidered, can't tell with my old eyes from the pics, Castore haven't covered themselves in glory with transfers on previous tops & for that money....
Sorry if its already been asked but I can't be arsed to read the whole thread.

Except most fans are happy so you’re talking absolute shite, away and cry into a pillow.

You only need to look at the castore thread for 1 second to see what the fans really think about the service and product we have experienced. If you’re happy to be spoon fed liquid diarrhea and pay for the privilege more fool you.

Is the badge a transfer or embroidered, can't tell with my old eyes from the pics, Castore haven't covered themselves in glory with transfers on previous tops & for that money....
Sorry if its already been asked but I can't be arsed to read the whole thread.

Embroidered

They should consider doing some special edition framed versions maybe even signed by the players

I like the idea of the strip and what it represents and they have done a good job replicating it but I doubt it is something I would wear

You only need to look at the castore thread for 1 second to see what the fans really think about the service and product we have experienced. If you’re happy to be spoon fed liquid diarrhea and pay for the privilege more fool you.
You mean the thread only accessible to FF posters which is specifically for complaints?

Aye that seems like an objective source on how the Rangers support as a whole feel.

Great idea.

Love it and cannot wait to dribble food stains all down it!
Actually do love it though, felt weird not having a white away kit as this is my go to purchase every season, well worth the wait. Any long sleeve versions sighted?

I like it and will be purchasing asap.
As for the team wearing it, the anniversary celebration schedule released by the club states there will be a 150th year themed league match in March 2022.
Our only home league game then is against Aberdeen , so it may be then.
For those who have already been to the shop, are they doing retro themed printed numbers for the shirt?
(I know numbers were not on the back of football shirts for the first 50 years approximately, but a modern game shirt requires them)

I think you should go a size down mate and it needs a good iron. Ordered mine today cant wait :cool:
The XXL was pretty much skin tight round the belly.

That being said I had to try it on in store over the top of my polo shirt and check it on my front facing camera on the phone due to no changing rooms or mirrors which seems absolutely bonkers.

Back