180 minutes away from the CL group stages for the first time in 12 years

We were 180 minutes away from it at the start of last season as well, and a penalty kick away from it at the end of last season.

Let's hope we can go one better than we did on both those occasions.

Why not? It's no longer seen as a qualifier and is seen as actually being part of the Champions League. That's the whole point and why it's called a play off rather than qualifying round.
Been waiting years to hear it blast out for our first home game in the group stages, knowing that’s us officially back in with the big boys with some cracking trips ahead.

Playing it at Ibrox when we could get knocked out off PSV and that will be another year without us in the competition is shite.

Been waiting years to hear it blast out for our first home game in the group stages, knowing that’s us officially back in with the big boys with some cracking trips ahead.

Playing it at Ibrox when we could get knocked out off PSV and that will be another year without us in the competition is shite.
We don't have say in it

All down to UEFA

We've waited a long time to even play in the play off mate.

This is back in the big time. This will give a whole host of guys and girls who are 14,15, 16 the chance to hear, see and feel the Champions League live at Ibrox for the first time.

I don't see how it can be a bad thing at all. Embrace it and enjoy it. It's been a long time.

We've waited a long time to even play in the play off mate.

This is back in the big time. This will give a whole host of guys and girls who are 14,15, 16 the chance to hear, see and feel the Champions League live at Ibrox for the first time.

I don't see how it can be a bad thing at all. Embrace it and enjoy it. It's been a long time.
Good shout I suppose.

Said last week our main problem was tempo and we delivered the correct urgency tonight.

Was superb to see us passing quickly and with purpose and restarting at set piece and throw ins really quickly.

Lots more to come I think as it definitely wasn’t the perfect performance but a real good step in the right direction.

If we don’t have incapable referees and VAR that lasts 45 minutes and doesn’t even have fucking capable people running it we’ve got a chance.

Kiev pull off an upset and we are 180 minutes away from being a Champions League Pot3 team, 24th highest ranked in the competition, from just 4 seasons worth of coefficient points. That, despite not being from a top 5 league and the boost that gives to the rankings alone, would be unprecedented and one of the greatest achievements in Scottish footballing history imo given the calibre of teams in the tournament and the gulf in resources between us and the top dogs. We can but dream.

Back