1860 München - 14,000 away fan in German 4th Division

mdingwall

Administrator
  1. When Sunday Comes‏ @WSCsupporters 2h2 hours ago
    FC Nürnberg - 1860 München 24.02.2018. Nearly 14.000 away fans in German 4 division.

DW0KGXDW0AAWj9u.jpg

DW0KHL1X4AAM6OL.jpg

DW0KIRFW0AAyITN.jpg

DW0KJDwX0AASC5N.jpg

3 replies35 retweets65 likes

Well done. Didn't their chairman do something ridiculous like refuse to apply for a licence when they were relegated from the Bundesliga and that's why they are where they are?

Well done. Didn't their chairman do something ridiculous like refuse to apply for a licence when they were relegated from the Bundesliga and that's why they are where they are?

All to do with a dispute and he refused to pay the license fee. As a result shunted to the bottom. You have to feel sorry for the fans here.

How did Nurnberg end up in the 4th division, they were a Bundesliga team not long ago either?

Was at a stag do in Munich almost 3 years ago now and there were fighting relegation from 2nd tier. The fans were as passionate as you'd find, but there couldn't have been more than 20000 in the stadium that night, so to take 14000 away speaks volumes for them

Cap doffed

A team that was the biggest in Munich and have been utterly trod on by their rivals, albeit Bayern played fair in comparison to our hateful nemesis. I wish them all the best and when I was in wonderful Munich, I staunchly only bought from the 1860 shop. Hope they can rise again

Couple of 1860 - Stephan and Hans-Peter have written for FF and visited Ibrox numerous times over the last 30 years.

Munich 1860...beaten by West Ham in the 1965 EC WC final at Wembley.....not a lot of people know that.

Will be in Munich when they play Bayern reserves away at the end of April, had a check and the game will be played at the same stadium as they play their home games in and it holds 12,500, take it this will sell out, anyone any idea how easy is it to get tickets?

Back