1st game after Covid 19

Marstonbear

No question in my mind, the first match with spectators after this is done should be a fund raiser at Wembley with all proceeds going to NHS staff

Maybe a GB XI verses Rest of the World drawn from players in EPL and SPFL.

Teams largely irrelevant but an opportunity to say genuine thanks and give something back to those who are giving so much for all of us right now

Great idea

If not the FA or even the SFA, then I'd like us to do something at least

Give back to the ones on the front lines

Finally I can get to see Harry Kane and Lyndon Dykes playing together.

Joking aside a fund raiser is an idea I'd very much support.

No question in my mind, the first match with spectators after this is done should be a fund raiser at Wembley with all proceeds going to NHS staff

Teams largely irrelevant but an opportunity to say genuine thanks and give something back to those who are giving so much for all of us right now
Nice touch

Something like that would be brilliant, it must be horrific for the NHS staff that go into work everyday having to deal with this clusterfuck.

Deserve all the praise and more.

Not only going to work knowing that they're massively increasing their own chance of catching this virus but also increasing the risk to their own families by association.

Maybe we could have an NHS day at some point similar to Armed forces day.
Absolutely.

I was thinking last night that I might ask Ibrox if I could hire one of their function suites and put on a night for some bears who either are nhs or their partners are. A small token of thanks.

Fill Wembley,Hampden,The Milenium Stadium and Windsor Park,Give every corner of the United Kingdom a chance to say thank you,They deserve it.

It would have to be played at Parkhead as your post will have been passed on already and they will announce it over the next day or so after all Scott Brown has already pledged £1000 to it.

Something like that would be brilliant, it must be horrific for the NHS staff that go into work everyday having to deal with this clusterfuck.
My wife is a critical care nurse she is struggling big time. You can’t imagine the amount of stress and pressure all hospital staff are under just now and it’s not even really kicked off yet. Bad times ahead.

Wembley potentially has a very complicated calendar depending on how long this pandemic goes on for.

If the virus clears up in time then Wembley will have Westlife and The Eagles playing there in August, which will render the pitch unplayable until late September.

It's a fantastic idea but it will probably have to be an arranged fundraiser when it works, rather than be a curtain raiser first match back.

Back