1st time at Ibrox - help needed

Hi lads,I'm a big gers fan from Kent,young lad just 16.I go to gills games in lg1 but me and a few of my mates wanna come to Ibrox for a game
Any advice about absolutely anything would be welcome,like where to go before the game,good boozers,places to avoid and stuff like that. Also how to get tickets and where's the best place to get tickets for a good atmosphere cos I'm always really loud at the football and know all the gers songs so maybe in the broomloan next the UB?
Cheers for any advice lads WATP

Hi lads,I'm a big gers fan from Kent,young lad just 16.I go to gills games in lg1 but me and a few of my mates wanna come to Ibrox for a game
Any advice about absolutely anything would be welcome,like where to go before the game,good boozers,places to avoid and stuff like that. Also how to get tickets and where's the best place to get tickets for a good atmosphere cos I'm always really loud at the football and know all the gers songs so maybe in the broomloan next the UB?
Are you Tom Eaves ?

Wn5Qhtf.gif

Good lad. You'll struggle to get into the pubs around Ibrox at 16 mate :D

But I'm sure you'll manage something.
Are pubs different in Scotland cos in England no one really gives a shit it's really easy to get into pubs,you can be like 13 n if you're kinda tall you'd most likely get in

b96e1407-96a9-43fe-950a-26497e3b0b56.png

Did ye, aye?

Keep an eye on the Ticket Forum here for spares. Sign up for the alerts.

I think the official tickets get released 3 weeks before.

They sell out on the day.

@RossMcGill - think he’s a UB. Sitting next to these guys would be good for you and your pals.

He might even take sympathy and host you lads. You can only ask.

They’ll have an under age boozing stop off as well, I’d think.

Keep an eye on the Ticket Forum here for spares. Sign up for the alerts.

I think the official tickets get released 3 weeks before.

They sell out on the day.

@RossMcGill - think he’s a UB. Sitting next to these guys would be good for you and your pals.

He might even take sympathy and host you lads. You can only ask.

They’ll have an under age boozing stop off as well, I’d think.
Cheers mate

Pubs where you won't get in - The Louden. Over 18s policy. No under 18s allowed

Try The Bellrock, see kids kicking about in there or the wee Rangers club

Are pubs different in Scotland cos in England no one really gives a shit it's really easy to get into pubs,you can be like 13 n if you're kinda tall you'd most likely get in

Yeah up here is shit for stuff like that in London when I was a kid you could stay in the pub up till 9 pm up here you need to be in the pub buying a meal with family to even get in some pubs are chill though

I was stationed in Gillingham in the '70's. Is the Cherry Orchard ( might be Cherry Tree) still going. Many a good night in there. Chances are, I'm yer grandad.

Back