2 for Killie away

surfbear

Official Ticketer
2 tickets for Killie away. Will post up from London on Monday guaranteed delivery. Please pm any interest

Thanks for all PMs waiting for response to my response and will work down list of PMs until sold. Sorry to those that want only one but need to sell as pair as guaranteed next day delivery is £6.45 and doesn’t make sense to do twice. Given timescale need to do this to ensure dekivery

Thanks for all PMs waiting for response to my response and will work down list of PMs until sold. Sorry to those that want only one but need to sell as pair as guaranteed next day delivery is £6.45 and doesn’t make sense to do twice. Given timescale need to do this to ensure dekivery
I was the first reply although maybe not the first pm. Give them 60 seconds to reply and keep going till you get to me

Replies mean nothing in the ticket office. It's all about the DMs mate
So I've just found out. While I was typing a reply saying I'll take them someone else with more savvy was sending a PM which seller received moments before my PM. I'll know better the next time

So I've just found out. While I was typing a reply saying I'll take them someone else with more savvy was sending a PM which seller received moments before my PM. I'll know better the next time
If you do get any wind of any tickets available locally can you give me a shout please @Killie Bear.
I work in Kilmarnock and I can meet you any time.
Long Shot Loyal.

Back