2 match Europa package and Hibs tickets on sale

calibear1872

Official Ticketer
Rather than selling the two remaining Europa league games separately, we are now selling a 2 match package. Surprised at that.

tbere are also quite a lot of Hibs tickets available. Wonder if that is due to some not being double vaccinated and using seat sub.

It's trying to force people into buying the 2 incase they miss out. Businesses do this kind of thing to there customers all the time. That's the sad part about it.

I think it's a good move tbh.

Give priority to the folk who want to buy both games.

Sure there might be folk who just want the third game, that's fine, but they'll need to wait but it's a simple market forces thing.

What about those who can only make the 2nd home game and not the 3rd?

Rather than selling the two remaining Europa league games separately, we are now selling a 2 match package. Surprised at that.

tbere are also quite a lot of Hibs tickets available. Wonder if that is due to some not being double vaccinated and using seat sub.
There’s not really ‘quite a lot’ of Hibs tickets if you drill down into the numbers. Probably circa 200. Some sections have only 1 or 2 available seats.

Only available to non-ST MyGers Members at present. Will sell-out easily, if not to MyGers Members then within a few minutes of any General Sale.

There’s not really ‘quite a lot’ of Hibs tickets if you drill down into the numbers. Probably circa 200. Some sections have only 1 or 2 available seats.

Only available to non-ST MyGers Members at present. Will sell-out easily, if not to MyGers Members then within a few minutes of any General Sale.

Yet there's no information when that might start.

I was speaking to a guy at the game on Thursday who's a MyGers member and he was a bit miffed that he paid his £50 yet there's never any notification of when the MyGers sale begins.

Im a non ST mygers member and its not available? Where you seing this?

MyGers is a complete farce.

I don't agree with MyGers on principle so didn't sign up to it. I've been to most home games for years taking advantage of seat sub mostly. Haven't missed a European game since Gerrard arrived and we've been back in Europe etc.

It would just be good if the Ticket Information on the website was updated and clear.

I'm glad I didn't sign up to MyGers as they just seem to find out by chance that they have access to buy tickets which is ridiculous.

I don't agree with MyGers on principle so didn't sign up to it. I've been to most home games for years taking advantage of seat sub mostly. Haven't missed a European game since Gerrard arrived and we've been back in Europe etc.

It would just be good if the Ticket Information on the website was updated and clear.

I'm glad I didn't sign up to MyGers as they just seem to find out by chance that they have access to buy tickets which is ridiculous.
Ticket Information bit of the website is a mess in all honesty.

Since you are on here frequently it’s easy for you to find out tickets are on sale - this must be the third or fourth thread on it - however, that’s not the point. Ideally a weekly email outlining what tickets are on sale that week, and when, or a regularly updated Ticket Information page on the website. Current one still advertising Livi tickets.:eek:

Fair enough mate i was checking on the rangers app which is where i usually get my tickets. Weird its only on the website
The App? You sure? We don’t sell ANYTHING - tickets or RangersTV for example - via the App (as far as I’m aware) because Apple/Google take a circa 20% slice of any in-App purchases.

The App? You sure? We don’t sell ANYTHING - tickets or RangersTV for example - via the App (as far as I’m aware) because Apple/Google take a circa 20% slice of any in-App purchases.
Ive bought tickets for every european game so far through the app, wont be doing that now first ive heard!

Ive bought tickets for every european game so far through the app, wont be doing that now first ive heard!
Can be bought on the app as well, they are on there.
Must be a different thing in the Rangers App then as I know for certain that you cannot make purchases on the RangersTV App because of the 20% cut thing. Odd that you can buy tickets. I wonder if it’s because with RTV you buy something to view in-App but with a ticket you, obviously, do not? You should be fine to continue then @Huncholini

The Lyon game went to a single package a few days prior to the same. Makes business sense to try and sell 2x match packages.

This is what always happens, these will stay on sale until a day or 2 before the game and then single match tickets for game 2 will go on sale.

Must be a different thing in the Rangers App then as I know for certain that you cannot make purchases on the RangersTV App because of the 20% cut thing. Odd that you can buy tickets. I wonder if it’s because with RTV you buy something to view in-App but with a ticket you, obviously, do not?
Rangers official app totally different thing

Ticket Information bit of the website is a mess in all honesty.

Since you are on here frequently it’s easy for you to find out tickets are on sale - this must be the third or fourth thread on it - however, that’s not the point. Ideally a weekly email outlining what tickets are on sale that week, and when, or a regularly updated Ticket Information page on the website. Current one still advertising Livi tickets.:eek:

Previously there was a 'Ticket information' page which clearly set out that month's home games and when the general sale would start, which was usually the Monday of the week before.

Something like this isn't difficult:

Rangers v Hibernian - 3rd Oct
MyGers - 23rd Sept
General - 29 Sept

I've been to 3 home games in 6 days there, all through general sale but as you say it's been by chance of hearing on here or checking the website continuously.

Previously there was a 'Ticket information' page which clearly set out that month's home games and when the general sale would start, which was usually the Monday of the week before.

MyGers - 23rd Sept
General - 29 Sept

I've been to 3 home games in 6 days there, all through general sale but as you say it's been by chance of hearing on here or checking the website continuously.

The website and ticket process is utterly, utterly shit, it is so small time.

For supporters that are ST holders and go home and away every week, then MyGers is a much fairer system.

That was my reason for joining it.

This is what always happens, these will stay on sale until a day or 2 before the game and then single match tickets for game 2 will go on sale.

Yip and if it's anything like the Lyon game all of a sudden hundreds of seats that would enable you to sit with friends become available that weren't available for the match package

MyGers - 23rd Sept
General - 29 Sept

Yup, they did exactly that for the Livi game, as per below. Nothing for forthcoming Hibs game though. They know what to do, they just don’t update it.

Premier Sports Cup – Round 2

Season Ticket holder Movers sale Monday 13 September until Tuesday 14 September.

MyGers Members sale Wednesday 15 September until Thursday 16 September.

General Sale will commence Friday 17 September.

Yup, they did exactly that for the Livi game, as per below. Nothing for forthcoming Hibs game though. They know what to do, they just don’t update it.

Premier Sports Cup – Round 2

Season Ticket holder Movers sale Monday 13 September until Tuesday 14 September.

MyGers Members sale Wednesday 15 September until Thursday 16 September.

General Sale will commence Friday 17 September.

Pretty sure that wasn’t on there last week and there was nothing like that anywhere for the Motherwell game last week.

Hopefully they get it sorted out.

Once again our simple basic commutation is been shown up

Still advertising a game that was played 5 days ago and no information on up coming games either how are people meant to find out or even plan to purchase tickets
I`m finding out through FF primarily.
The ticket information part of the official site is hopelessly out of date, with 3 match packages for Europa; Motherwell; and Livingston games all still posted as on sale. No mention of the non STH MyGers sale of Hibs tickets currently on sale.

I think they should put two Europa league games on sale separately and have them both up now.

that will allow some who can’t go to both games buy their ticket and allows people to buy in advance and make plans.

surely they will sell out and sell out quicker than putting whatever tickets are left up for sale a few days before each game.

I was also flagging the Hibs game for those that might not be in the know. ;)

There will be plenty tickets left. I wasn’t one of those complaining about the pricing but it’s clear when there are empty seats at Ibrox on a big European night that the club have got it wrong.

It will be the same - worse in fact - as the Lyon game. Day before there will be loads of tickets come available on the website. I think over 2000 popped up on the Wednesday night. There will be even more for the next two games.

Not great if you are travelling and don't want to book anything whilst its still a 'gamble' whether you will get tickets, but I think its clear if Lyon didn't sell out then there's no chance the other two will.

Pretty sure we are not doing things any differently to how we always have in the last 3 decades or so in all honesty.

Last edited:
Back