2 Minutes Of Mentalness

Genuinely think the free kick was going in the other side but the deflection makes it even better

It's great but I, and I may be an old fud or a "rangers Da" but the last thing going through my mind in a knock out tie in Europe with a free kick with 8 minutes to go is to get my fvcking phone out.

I agree but at the same time I'm kind of glad they do. Nothing matches the moment in real time though.

Would love to see a video of it from the away corner

Last edited:
What a game , What a way to brighten up the lousy weather :)) What a comeback , so no excuses for not tanking the mhanks , grit and determination all the way and NO SURRENDER !:))

Brilliant. Anyone else think the free kick would've went in without the deflection? Keeper might've got to it I suppose
Was thinking about this earlier, what if the ba hadn't moved with the wind and Hagi had struck it the 1st time? Wha cares? Lol

Absolutely brilliant.

And it’s fantastic to get a look at the crowd going nuts from different angles :)) :))

Hagi is genuine class we need to get the players around him back to the form they showed earlier in the season and we will be some team.
I'm hoping this game will lift our season.

Brilliant stuff. Although it kinda makes me wonder what I sound like when celebrating a winner like that :D

You love to see it!

I understand the point of view about having phones out videoing at a crucial moment, I’d much rather enjoy the moment with my mates around me, but it’s the way of things now & each to their own, and it gives us videos like this to enjoy!

The last clip from the club deck I’m sure the camera 15 rows down is the wee English blogger. He’s got it well I’m the air to make sure it doesn’t go flying with the celebrations. :D

Also in fairness to the boys with phones out I literally never ever pre empt fate and call a goal pre free kick, corner etc but last night I called goal on the free kick in about 10 WhatsApp groups.

Just the way the game had been mental so far I felt there was at least one more twist and they were a mess at the back. Had a feeling wee Hagi would get the winner.

I wish there was a camera on Hagi senior when the goal went in. I bet he was going mental for his boy. It must have been a great feeling. I cant wait til my boys are old enough to pull on the blue shirt in on a European night!

Back