2 nothing incidents not spoken about in todays game shocker!

Quality Control

At least one and possibly 2, sorry if it turns out to be the former and the title offends anyone.
Anyway, I found it interesting that when Wes and Andy went down in the box play raged on, I thought we won the ball back just as Collum blew his whistle (a third incident maybe if I was a cynic) either way, we kicked it back to Kilmarnock.

When Wes went down again and had to go off he kicked it out. Kilmarnock raged a mob handed seige on our goal direct from the incident.
I've not seen it mentioned.

As per title, nothing incidents but regardless of how the first one player out, we gave them the ball back.
The second one they decided to play on, which may be their prerogative.

Observations.

Not one mention on TV or anywhere else in the media, yet had the mentally challengeds been involved and never got the ball back it would have been headline news for a fortnight. Or if we never kicked it back.

If we are to win the league next season do we need to be more ruthless in these situations? Or are good, old fashioned, staunch protestant values above all that. And we should always kick it back no matter how others chose to behave?

Last edited:
How Collum didnt blow for at least a free kick to us for the foul on Halliday was preposterous. But by that point he had totally lost control.

How Collum didnt blow for at least a free kick to us for the foul on Halliday was preposterous. But by that point he had totally lost control.
He knew what he was doing.
In not awarding kilmarnock a penalty a couple of weeks ago he was rewarded with cup final.
I awarding kilmarnock a penalty today he will be rewarded with good reports from the scotshit mhedia.
He is a cheat and he knows it.As long as it is us who suffer he will not be slagged by the mentally challenged press

Also noted on the 29 minute mark we are given a free kick at the side line, the offending Killie player picked the ball up and threw it into the stand with no fans in the seats to hold play up and timewaste, not a word spoken to him from Collum.

It's the wee things that drive me mental with the refs, it's always brought up when we do it but with others they are given a free reign to do whatever they like.

Also noted on the 29 minute mark we are given a free kick at the side line, the offending Killie player picked the ball up and threw it into the stand with no fans in the seats to hold play up and timewaste, not a word spoken to him from Collum.

It's the wee things that drive me mental with the refs, it's always brought up when we do it but with others they are given a free reign to do whatever they like.

These incidents maybe cost you a goal every 10 or 20 games.
5 or 6 incidents a game against us that go for the mentally challengeds if roles are reversed.
You don't have to be a mathematician to work out it costs a fair amount of goals and potentially points over a season. And it's up there with our biggest downfalls this season.

Flanagan tackle exactly the same as Broadfoot tackle at the top of the box

Who got booked?

Basically, he allowed the game to continue when our keeper was on the deck. Lucky for him, Killie never scored.

I thought Morelos got him out of a hole too - as I thought Jack was fouled after passing to Morelos who scored - there was no way he was giving a pen though.

It was also OK for Killie players to scream at him and linesmen - hell mend any of our players for asking questions though.

Somebody should just create a video dossier and send it to uefa and FIFA. That way collum won't be getting anything better than reffing kilwinning rangers v beith any time soon

It was a typical end of season game from our point of view. Without being bias I genuinely think we would d have beat them with ease had it been a game of "importance".

Noticed that also.

Clarke has got Kilmarnock competely transformed into a scumbag team.

Like I did? Being from Madrid and all that.
The last post was the irony, and the wink should have given it away!
Creo que quieres decir que vives en Madrid, no que eres de Madrid? :p
I hope his moniker is meant to be ironic
It's just what the local kids used to shout at me after our keeper hoofed it up the park and I trapped it like it was a bag of cement.
"Hey Bill" they'd shout, "your control is quality..."
A reference to the quality of my control, not my control of quality.... I can see how it may be misleading.

Last edited:
Every team in Scotland finds it hard to play against Kilmarnock - they are such an ugly team (and I don't just mean their faces). The ugliest type of football in the league, and in 2019 Scotland, that is a hell of a table to top.
It works for them, helped by a ridiculous plastic pitch, but to be honest, anyone wanting to see a good game of football should avoid Rugby Park like the plague. The media praise them for it too.
Expect Scotland to copy that 'style'

The last post was the irony, and the wink should have given it away!
Creo que quieres decir que vives en Madrid, no que eres de Madrid? :p
It's just what the local kids used to shout at me after our keeper hoofed it up the park and I trapped it like it was a bag of cement.
"Hey Bill" they'd shout, "your control is quality..."
A reference to the quality of my control, not my control of quality.... I can see how it may be misleading.
Pues si, ahora lo sé quien eres.

Back