2 Rangers bars torched in Benidorm.

theweeman

Official Ticketer
Police currently guarding The Ibrox Bar right now.

Absolute fucking scum. Those bars are people's dreams and livelihoods.

My Mrs is there right now, and a bar owner has told them in no uncertain terms to ensure they don't venture out tonight as it's going to be mayhem.

Has this made the news ?

Nothing on BBC Scotland at lunchtime but that’s not unusual given their leanings

A disgrace the way these vermin are behaving

Police currently guarding The Ibrox Bar right now.

Absolute fucking scum. Those bars are people's dreams and livelihoods.

My Mrs is there right now, and a bar owner has told them in no uncertain terms to ensure they don't venture out tonight as it's going to be mayhem.

I heard about the flags being burnt at the Golden Last, but what's the other one mate?

If you spend your every waking moment singing about terrorism, glorifying terrorists and worshipping a terrorist organisation, then why should it become a surprise that you begin to act like a terrorist?

When this club isn't incubating the abusers of children it is encouraging and shaping the mindset of terrorists.
One might think.

Has this made the news ?

Nothing on BBC Scotland at lunchtime but that’s not unusual given their leanings

A disgrace the way these vermin are behaving
Just the bad bad Rangers supporters singing an abusive song to the Killie manager , not a mention of the Rangers pubs flags getting burned nor any negative news about the schum and a clip of skeletaur rabbiting some crap outside our beloved stadium and at that point i changed channels .

The Ibrox bar was apparently closed till Friday because of threats to bar staff, hopefully the scum haven't managed to get to that aswell.

Funny how quick it goes from 2 being burnt down to one getting a wee bit of damage.

Thanks for clarifying

I'm reporting only what my wife (in Benidorm) was told. I'm only aware of the Golden Last and Ibrox Bar that are Rangers pubs. There's certainly police outside the latter.

Funny how quick it goes from 2 being burnt down to one getting a wee bit of damage.

Thanks for clarifying
Also, to be clear, I've never said burned down. I'm in Lankawi (Malaysia) so I'm about as far from it as possible.

And you wonder why nobody is prepared to open a Rangers themed bar in the City Centre, people seem to forget the type of folk that were welcomed into and now run our City into the ground!

My thoughts go out to the business owners absolutely horrendous. Fucking scum. I remember when they burnt down the village hall at cairnryan waiting on the ship. I will never forgive them for that. Fucking scum bastards

Nothing mentioned in the news...still all about slagging us..we have to stop giving them ammunition as they only focus on denigrating Rangers any which way they can.

The real story of the week. People's lives, business, and livelihood being threatened by a bunch of celtic supporting yobs. However, sadly one individual being called a "bad" name by Gers fans gets greater press coverage in Scotland. Despite the fact another individual, from the same club, is subject to exactly the same abuse PLUS had objects that could cause serious injury thrown at him, gets very little press and where it did it was laughed off as banter.

Parity is what we must fight for.

That's how these cowards operate , in the dark of night ! As a young man i lived in a west belfast protestant enclave called suffolk estate , we had a metal front door and cages on our windows . Day times were fine but as soon as it went dark the reptiles came out from under their stones! Hope these good people can rebuild their businesses and lives! WATP

Belfast Telegraph reporting that a young family from Londonderry, Northern Ireland were frightened and disgusted when holidaying in Costa Blanca because of the sectarian and intimidating behaviour of Celtic fans.
It started on the flight to Alicante where Celtic supporters were singing songs about murdered British Army soldiers at the airport and during the flight.

The Family were also warned not to go on the main Levante Boulevard last night and tonight because of anticipated trouble. Their young children were advised not to wear their Northern Ireland tops for fear of abuse.
I wonder if the Scottish media pick up on the Belfast Telegraph's report??
https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...torched-at-rangers-bar-in-spain-37836971.html

Back