2 Rangers bars torched in Benidorm.

That's how these cowards operate , in the dark of night ! As a young man i lived in a west belfast protestant enclave called suffolk estate , we had a metal front door and cages on our windows . Day times were fine but as soon as it went dark the reptiles came out from under their stones! Hope these good people can rebuild their businesses and lives! WATP

It was flags that got burned I don't think anything needs rebuilt luckily.

Belfast Telegraph reporting that a young family from Londonderry, Northern Ireland were frightened and disgusted when holidaying in Costa Blanca because of the sectarian and intimidating behaviour of Celtic fans.
It started on the flight to Alicante where Celtic supporters were singing songs about murdered British Army soldiers at the airport and during the flight.

The Family were also warned not to go on the main Levante Boulevard last night and tonight because of anticipated trouble. Their young children were advised not to wear their Northern Ireland tops for fear of abuse.
I wonder if the Scottish media pick up on the Belfast Telegraph's report??
https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...torched-at-rangers-bar-in-spain-37836971.html
This will never be mentioned in the scottish press as it does not fit the agenda!

Can we change the thread title?

These wee fannies torched nothing, apart from a couple of flags when everyone was fast asleep.

Hard as %^*&.

I cant fathom why some posters are attempting to play all this down ...to my mind its an absolute fxcking disgrace and the more folk that know how these tramps behave the better.
Totally agree it's easy to sit in your cosy living room while our people are suffering and the press don't give a flying %^*& !

Belfast Telegraph reporting that a young family from Londonderry, Northern Ireland were frightened and disgusted when holidaying in Costa Blanca because of the sectarian and intimidating behaviour of Celtic fans.
It started on the flight to Alicante where Celtic supporters were singing songs about murdered British Army soldiers at the airport and during the flight.

The Family were also warned not to go on the main Levante Boulevard last night and tonight because of anticipated trouble. Their young children were advised not to wear their Northern Ireland tops for fear of abuse.
https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...torched-at-rangers-bar-in-spain-37836971.html

This for me is shocking. A family going on holiday are doing so to enjoy their break from work or whatever and spend quality time together, to be subjected to this shower of scum and be told what they should or shouldn't do is not on.

That mob of scum are out of control and something has to be done. Hopefully they get the full force of the Spanish Police put on them tonight.

This for me is shocking. A family going on holiday are doing so to enjoy their break from work or whatever and spend quality time together, to be subjected to this shower of scum and be told what they should or shouldn't do is not on.

That mob of scum are out of control and something has to be done. Hopefully they get the full force of the Spanish Police put on them tonight.
The ***'s are out of control due to the lack of criticism and condemnation by the 19th Century Terrorist controlled media, politicians and judicial system. Hopefully they will not have the same level of protection in Spain and therefore get their due rewards ie beaten to fluck by Spanish baton wielding cops

Can we change the thread title?

These wee fannies torched nothing, apart from a couple of flags when everyone was fast asleep.

Hard as %^*&.
Will you stop banging on about this being nothing . Have you seen the pics of the Golden Last ? ..and down at the Ibrox bar for Jock, Wilma and staff not be able to open and earn a living coz of those tinks and their violent threats is beyond despicable .

So they torch one business, vandalize another and then cry foul when the Spanish police batter them.
Surely local cctv must have footage of jakey tims buying petrol from a filling station or removing it from a moped or car.
Meanwhile back home the media obsessing over poor Clarke who noised up the fans then greets about 1 song aimed at him. If he wants to be the next Celtic manager he'll need to toughen up

When I first seen the news about the Rangers Bar, I was watching a video on twitter of "innocent" poets being attacked by the "heavy-handed" Spanish police - I had to get the news about a Rangers Bar being torched through a fuking Twitter thread about the poor, greeting faced poets!

This is the real issue here, people can be painted in any light the media see fit:

poets - innocent, oppressed people who want to get along with everyone and occasionally create some shenanigans.

Rangers supporters - sectarian, abusive, unreasonable people who incite trouble at every opportunity.

Unless the media narrative is forced to be unbiased, and the reporting becomes fair, Rangers fans are always going to be painted in the light I have previously mentioned and that is unacceptable.

The real headline about the tims in Spain should read, "Brenda's team and support were deservedly scudded by their Spanish opposition".

Don't give the c**ts the notoriety they crave mate.

They burnt a couple of flags that scalded the outside of the pub.

There was no damage at all to the interior of the pub.
Yeah, an arson attack on a Rangers pub is not worth discussing!!!!
Pretty much the opinion of Scottish MSM.

Yeah, an arson attack on a Rangers pub is not worth discussing!!!!
Pretty much the opinion of Scottish MSM.

The thread headline says "2 Rangers Bars Torched".

That isn't the case mate.

1 pub had it's outside flags burnt..

I'm certainly not condoning or belittling the burning of them, but the thread title is inaccurate wouldn't you say?

It's time to get a hold of the so called green brigade and see how they react when their face to face with us bears, enough tit for tat time to deal with these f@cks!!
I’ll be there get the place named theough pm and lads willing I want to strangle the wee cunts my mates got flag poles through windows goin to Ibrox against them from COmbat stress.
Time these wee fucks got to meet men!!!!

No one with any degree of influence in this land is interested in calling out the t@!gs, why? Where does it go, when will it change.
Protected and untouchable.

Least the Unionist newspapers back home still have the courage to highlight the scum that they are unlike the MSM who tip toe round it.
The real headlines is the Rangers fans saying the bad 19th Century Terrorist word.

Back