2 ridiculous goals

JCDarcheville

one frrom a long hoof that the goalie and Cardoso did %^*& all about and the second from refusal by Goss and Cardoso to engage and send a man wide. It’s pish. You don’t win matches when you concede 3.

So avoidable. I think we now know why Murty doesn’t rate Cardoso, he is shit.

That`s what you get when your 2 centre halves have played 1 game between them in 3 months, absolute joke goals to concede.

The three goals were atrocious to lose, no need whatsoever. The lack of a proper holding midfielder hurt us. I know we can’t do anything about injuries but Goss and Doc aren’t strong enough in there.

I thought there first and third were decent goals but the second was amateurish to lose.

To lose it so close to half time absolutely killed the momentum we had generated in the first half.

The three goals were atrocious to lose, no need whatsoever. The lack of a proper holding midfielder hurt us. I know we can’t do anything about injuries but Goss and Doc aren’t strong enough in there.

Docherty isn't a holding mid. Asking him to do that is curtailing his ability to affect the game in the final 3rd. Having Jack and Dorrans fit will allow him the freedom to play further forward. Doesn't make today any less disappointing.

We've been letting other teams midfield run at our CH's all season. Against the majority of teams we get away with it.
Today and the Hibs game a few weeks back showed to me that we have no attitude to change this frustrating situation. F'ing aaagghhhhh

3 ridiculous goals! Schoolboy defending on every one. The Rangers backs gave up too much room on each of those goals and allowed the Celtic player to get into an easy position to score. Totally inexcusable at this level.

All goals were defended really poorly. Even ours.

That happens in games like today that are end to end and played at 100mph.

We could’ve done better for the goals but you have to hold your hands up and say the first and third are good finishes. The second should never happen though, it’s amateurish.

I thought there first and third were decent goals but the second was amateurish to lose.

To lose it so close to half time absolutely killed the momentum we had generated in the first half.
The first we stand and watch him walk 30 yards with no pressure on thought about a tackle, pick his spot and plant it in the far corner.

The 3rd is a punt and we have 2 men on him wide. We lose the tackle then stand watching again, let him but back and shoot into the far corner without any pressure.

It's amateurish.

Im fods biggest fan I love the guy. But his positional sense leaves alot to be desired. He was caught way to far off his line.

Today we missed McCrorie in midfield, when Bates went off I was worried.
Folk can argue over Bates, personally I think he's excellent but surely nobody can support Cardoso remaining beyond the summer.

I’m sick and tired of our amateur defending.

Started with Warburton and has never truly left, soft as anything through the centre and it’s infuriating.

Im fods biggest fan I love the guy. But his positional sense leaves alot to be desired. He was caught way to far off his line.

There’s a reason why every time the opposition shape to curl a shot into the far corner we hold our breath.
I’m sure Wes would point the finger at his teammates and he’d be right to, but those goals were not even tight into the corners.

We needed to sacrifice 1 of our front 4, most likely Windass and play another central midfielder. We didn't and they bossed it in middle of park. So predictable!

Yes, Windass scored, but other than that he would have been as well not being on park. Really, really disappointed. 2-2 with half an hour to go and they go a man down, then we shouldn't even be drawing that, let alone losing it. That may have killed season right there, because psychologically I don't know if we can now beat them at Hampden.

He was miles off his line at the first.
No he wasn’t and that was the problem, if we are playing high up the pitch, which we were Wes should have had a starting position where the Cnut lobbed him from, I’ll watch it back but I wasn’t convinced with the keeper and certainly not any of the finishing centre halves.
If he (wes)isn’t in that starting position he should’ve stayed back where he started and allowed goss(I think) to push him as wide as possible and force the Cnut to strike the ball across him

Back