2 Shots on Target

We're so passive, just want to treat every match as if it's against a top European side that will hurt us we turn over possession. Who cares if we give SPFL sides the ball back in their own third by taking a chance to get a man in behind? They don't have the pace or quality to do anything with it.

I’ve said it before but I’m not happy about the way we play anyway, even with 11 men. We play all our football in the wrong areas of the pitch. We don’t hurt teams. Kent plays far too much on the line waiting for the ball. He never goes beyond, it’s all too predictable
Our style is pretty gash to watch, man. Our goals are very chaotic & come from opposition mistakes more than us cutting teams apart. Aside from Colak vs PSV & Lawrence today, I can’t remember the last time we scored a patch of lovely goals.

We spend far too much time with the ball in our own half & Kent so far out wide is a waste of his dribbling talent. He needs to be able to go beyond a man in an area that can create goals, not crosses.

A penalty and the goal.

We made no sustained attempt to actually attack them, to work their goalkeeper.

Created very few chances and follows the pattern under Gio.

Simply not sustainable to win games and league titles.
I can't like your post but it is true.Hibs are a poor team and we hardly laid a glove on them.

The horseshoe rolls on again.

At this rate i’ll be surprised if we aren’t in the market for another management team come the end of the season.
I’ve never hid my dislike of Van Bronckhorst, but i’ve always said i’ll give him a fair crack at the job. So far IMO EL final run kept him in a job. Domestically we are boring, predictable, one paced, shot shy and really really painful to watch.

We give these diddy teams a chance to get back into games by not finishing them off.

We play to score 1 and win.

Kent's decision not to shoot and Lawrence's first half too were tragic. Get Lowry in there and while he'll not make the right decision all the time will at least have a go.

The lack of shots for me was down to individual players decision making rather than the tactics deployed.

Kent, Lawrence (the worst one for me) and Lundstram in first half especially and look at the first red, came again from Ryan Kent having a great opportunity to drive 1v1 at goal but inexplicably cuts back and across box, ball nicked and they're about to counter ...

Unless in these situations you're thinking Gio doesnt want players to shoot? Certainly not what he was saying to Kent after the one in first half.

Did you miss the part where we were reduced to 9 men. You know fine well we would have finished that game off if they didn’t have a *** as the ref

We were pretty poor up until we were reduced to ten men .

It’s the same movie we are watching from the second half of last season.

A penalty and the goal.

We made no sustained attempt to actually attack them, to work their goalkeeper.

Created very few chances and follows the pattern under Gio.

Simply not sustainable to win games and league titles.
Im guessing you are forgetting the times we were in the box and try to pass it or go past another player.

Kent has a perfect chance in first half and decides to try and go past another player.

Back