2 threads on the front page about Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavyMcK

Official Ticketer
Out of 50 threads on the front page in here we have 2 about Rangers and another 2 or 3 about football. What has the new FF become :eek:

It's largely due to the International Break. I'd think from today we will start to get more snippets of Rangers news and press conferences possibly tomorrow.

The lounge was always a very active forum on the old boards, so it makes sense that there's alot of non-football/rangers posts showing.

Once everything is up and running and the various forums are set up like previously, it'll return to normality.

Once folk start reaching to 250 posts and start getting allowed into The Lounge the un-related threads will be calmed down or deleted from the bear pit!

Nobody is really reading other posts properly.

Too intent on increasing the post count.

Biggest issue with the new board. Hopefully the balance will shift back to football on Saturday.

Out of 50 threads on the front page in here we have 2 about Rangers and another 2 or 3 about football. What has the new FF become :eek:

Some people are desperately posting all manner of shite to get their post count up. It's madness. Rehashing open threads rather just waiting for the transition from old to new to be completed.

Hopefully sorted in the near future, when we can get all the nonsense threads into the lounge and leave us to concentrate on the fitba.

International week is always a slow news week for clubs. The usual moaners will be back to normal, if we are not 4-0 up by half-time against Dundee.

Lounge is desperately needed. Especially if we suffer a defeat any time soon as it's the best place to hide from the madness of the bear pit.

People posting absolute shite to get their post counts up so they can get in the lounge, that's pretty much it.

A lounge won't improve it to start with as people will still post nonsense to get to 250 posts so expect this place to be a bit rubbish for a few weeks till it settles

Yep, people trying to hit the required posts for the lounge are pushing threads off the front page at a ridiculous rate, plus we are only seeing 50 threads as opposed top the old boards 100 per page

Proves that I'd have had 50k+ posts on the old board if lounge, techie etc posts had contributed to post count. :D

Which is why it will take an eternity for most posters to get to the lounge..
If rumours are correct that the post count will be reset to zero and a 500 post count to qualify for the lounge then it's going to be an empty lounge for a while, and a complete crock being posted in the Bear Pit just for post count purposes

Might be better to reduce the post count required to get into the lounge for a couple of months. Say make it 100. Could always ban any fuds that shouldnae be there retrospectively.

Hopefully get the Lounge & other sub-forums up and running soon, tidy the place up a bit.

We really need a lounge to retreat to this Saturday if we are not winning by 5 past 3.

But we'll still have an issue of everyone waiting for lounge access and posting rubbish to hit 250 posts. Maybe 100 posts of just make it a free for all ?

The Lounge was always a busy place. I'm sure admin will have a new Lounge set up soon enough. Until then, lets all just enjoy the new board add free.

May I suggest a rule of adding the old - O/T - before the thread title(off topic) as a way to belp folk quickly see what is football or other for a time ?

PS. Are they actually building a Lounge out of bricks and mortar ? What's the hold up ? Surely just a few clicks on an Admin board to set up...

Which is why it will take an eternity for most posters to get to the lounge..
If rumours are correct that the post count will be reset to zero and a 500 post count to qualify for the lounge then it's going to be an empty lounge for a while, and a complete crock being posted in the Bear Pit just for post count purposes

If history has taught us anything this summer, it should be not to listen to rumours on FF from supposed "in the know" posters. :)

The new boards a bit of a hard read at the moment, I've only been on a few days and already getting pissed off with it. Admin need to get the finger out and add some sub forums asap

Said that the other day. I get all my Rangers news from here (sometimes the club site) and couldnt find any at one point!

Tomorrow is presser day so normal service will be resumed with the Pedro must go / Pedro must stay threads.

When you used to read some of the crap that was posted in the lounge and some of the outed timposters that frequented there, you need to ask what the 250 posts achieved in the long term.

Yea we need a lounge soon so important Rangers related threads don't get lost or missed too easy. I'm sure come Saturday the football chat will come back strongly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back