2 threads on the front page about Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not very good just now.

Appreciate efforts from Admin but my strategy would be-

1. Temp lounge now
2. In 2 weeks restrict access to members with 100 posts
3. In 3 months restrict access to members with 250 posts

Alternatively no restriction to lounge access at all, but moderate it strictly.

Just some thoughts!

New forum. Post counts being racked up. No Lounge yet installed. International weekend.

It'll settle down in no time

3 points and a decent performance on Saturday and the do you eat beans with a fry up threads will disappear down the pages

Why do we need 250 posts to get in there. What difference does it make. Took me donkeys the last time and it'll be exactly the same this time.
That's just the way it used to be so I expected it to be the same, I think it was so high so it does it's best to help weed out the Tim's parody accounts!

Once folk start reaching to 250 posts and start getting allowed into The Lounge the un-related threads will be calmed down or deleted from the bear pit!
We need a lounge first.

It's a waste of time coming on for football chat as the BP is just the lounge now.

Why do we need 250 posts to get in there. What difference does it make. Took me donkeys the last time and it'll be exactly the same this time.
It's because it is meant to be a football forum for bears and they don't expect the beggars to post that amount to also get access to the lounge.

Now 13.

Perhaps start ones about RFC, rather than complaining about the lack of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back