Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
****tickets sold*****

2 seating tickets for this.

Section 226, Row V, Seats: 119-120

£190 the pair.

Last edited:
Be careful just announced gigs need photo ID and card used to buy ticket for entry.

Messed us up as can't make o2 and mate was using tickets

Aye I've just had this pointed out to me mate. I'll need to phone ticket master, see what options we have, if any.

Ridiculous that they insist on this, yet Ticket Master openly tout tickets. Dicks

Aye I've just had this pointed out to me mate. I'll need to phone ticket master, see what options we have, if any.

Ridiculous that they insist on this, yet Ticket Master openly tout tickets. Dicks

Let me know if you get any response we mailed 2 days ago and no response

Not ridiculous at all. Stopping a lot of touting so a great idea. Not helping you i know but the way it should be.

Not ridiculous at all. Stopping a lot of touting so a great idea. Not helping you i know but the way it should be.

No problem with stopping touts but you should be able to resell face value or pass to friends. Nowadays tickets are sold months in advance and circumstances change. Also not announced this would be case when sold. Even if not photo ID but card bought tickets could still give to trusted friends

Let me know if you get any response we mailed 2 days ago and no response

Hi mate, just to let you know I did manage to get through to the Hydro. Basically told me there is nothing they could do, it's the band/promotors that are insisting in it. Our situation is a little complicated but this is how we are (attempting to get round it)

We have 6 standing tickets and 2 seating. I'm the lead name on two of the standing tickets and can't now go along with another guy.

The person who is the lead name on the seating tickets (that I'm selling here) is still going, so the guys buying them are going to meet up with our group on the day and all go in together. No problem there.

My other mate (who originally was taking the seating tickets, but is utterly desperate for standing tickets) is now taking mine. I'm giving him my bank cards and driving licence. We dont look like twins by any means, but are fairly similar, so I suppose it depends just how closely they check.

If you are saying its a mate that's taking yours, maybe something like this will be your only option too? Good luck bud.

Last edited:
No problem with stopping touts but you should be able to resell face value or pass to friends. Nowadays tickets are sold months in advance and circumstances change. Also not announced this would be case when sold. Even if not photo ID but card bought tickets could still give to trusted friends

Right mate decided to try ticketmaster one last time . Got through to customer services. There is a solution, albeit its a bit of fannying around, but you can ignore everything I've just said.

You can do something called a transfer of purchase. Basically you need to ring up with your mates card and address details. They will charge his card for the tickets and then put them at the box office to collect on the night where he will need to supply his card and photo ID. You will have your card refunded and tickets cancelled.

Admin apologies I know you prefer these threads to only be one or two posts but thought this was worth sharing with everyone.

Back