20/21 Europa Campaign

stooler

Apologies if there is a thread kicking about

Was just having a look at this years seedings for Europa League

It will be tougher as 1 leg is more of a lottery, but seeded in 1st 2 rounds and then if we are lucky and a few higher seeds get knocked out we could be seeded as well for playoff round

If we do make groups it should be Pot 3 this year too unless we are really unlucky

The draw has been fairly kind to us the past couple of years so maybe our luck with that is due to run out. At least we are seeded for the first couple of rounds and therefore should avoid potential ties against teams from the top leagues. Still a few teams in there that we would like to avoid.

But we've just reached the last 16 and are more than capable of beating any team we come up against in the Europa League so should be going into these qualifiers full of confidence.

Apologies if there is a thread kicking about

Was just having a look at this years seedings for Europa League

It will be tougher as 1 leg is more of a lottery, but seeded in 1st 2 rounds and then if we are lucky and a few higher seeds get knocked out we could be seeded as well for playoff round

If we do make groups it should be Pot 3 this year too unless we are really unlucky

Thought we went in at round 2 this year?

I know the income from Europe is important, and the games this season were amongst the most enjoyable, but unless it's existential stuff then I wouldn't lose any sleep over an earlier exit this year. Winning the league is everything for this one season in particular.

We have done well in Europe but I am indifferent to it this season a wee run would be nice again but we need to be doing the domestics this season.

is the draw on Monday?

If we can get to the play off there is probably a decent chance we will be seeded. There will be more shocks than ever and maybe even teams having to drop out due to not being able to travel

is the draw on Monday?

If we can get to the play off there is probably a decent chance we will be seeded. There will be more shocks than ever and maybe even teams having to drop out due to not being able to travel
QR1 draw is Monday so Aberdeen/Motherwell will find out who they get.

We have to wait until 31st August

is the draw on Monday?

Fingers crossed. Being unseeded and drawn to go to White Hart Lane for example would be brutal.

I guessing the poster means their new ground? Tottenham Hotspur stadium

Tottenham are in the qualifiers
Ah, they know what I meant. Ha ha.

How many teams still have their grounds called by the old name. :p

But aye, I made a balls of that one.

Back