Official Serie A thread 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second in the table Sassuolo back tonight against Udinese who sit second bottom. You can usually expect goals in a Sassuolo match who are averaging 3 a game so far.

However, this is the type of game they’d contrive to lose. Especially considering Berardi & Caputo are out.

Second in the table Sassuolo back tonight against Udinese who sit second bottom. You can usually expect goals in a Sassuolo match who are averaging 3 a game so far.

However, this is the type of game they’d contrive to lose. Especially considering Berardi & Caputo are out.
They beat Napoli 2-0 without them, so I think they should beat Udinese.

They probably won't as I have them on my coupon.

Cagliari v Sampdoria is the pick of the games today, both scoring goals at the minute & Samp looking better than last season.

2PM KO

2-1 Cagliari.

Lazio just kicking off v Juve

Juve have been rotten all season, I think this will be a draw. However, Immobile amongst others missing for Lazio.

Not sure if posted. Have you seen Tancredi Palmeri's tweet?

UPDATE: Confirmed: players of Fiorentina, Lazio, Genoa, Roma, Sassuolo are forbidden to join national teams (unless they will broke the quarantine on their own and being deported). Players of Inter can fly only on private flights, as Milan’s local health authority hasn’t spoken

Would mean that Serbia would be without : Milenkovic, Kolarov, Vlahovic, Milinkovic-Savic.

Slovakia will be without Škriniar.

Milan could never keep up that run with that squad to be fair. I can see them dropping an awful lot of points in the coming weeks.

They done well to come back & draw right enough, I had money on Ibra to score a header too!.

League is absolutely ridiculous this season. Just like the Premier League no one can get a great run of form going. Still expect Juve to win the league with like 70 points though while boring everyone to tears. It's like they are in permanent Rangers 94/95 mode.

League is absolutely ridiculous this season. Just like the Premier League no one can get a great run of form going. Still expect Juve to win the league with like 70 points though while boring everyone to tears. It's like they are in permanent Rangers 94/95 mode.
I'm not sure Juve are going to retain the title despite my pre-season pick. They were awarded the 3 points over the Napoli no-show - a difficult game had it gone ahead and by no means a gimme. That 3 points has them in 5th place and one less game against one of their tougher opponents - which, so far they have struggled against. In previous years they would have seen these sides off fairly easily.

The way it is going just now, we could be witnessing a Leicester type season in which it will be a case of whoever happens to navigate the storm best, gets the title.

I'm not sure Juve are going to retain the title despite my pre-season pick. They were awarded the 3 points over the Napoli no-show - a difficult game had it gone ahead and by no means a gimme. That 3 points has them in 5th place and one less game against one of their tougher opponents - which, so far they have struggled against. In previous years they would have seen these sides off fairly easily.

The way it is going just now, we could be witnessing a Leicester type season in which it will be a case of whoever happens to navigate the storm best, gets the title.
They won the league by a point last season, there’s no chance they win it this year. Then again, Inter have been off it too.

Milan don’t have the squad to challenge IMO, it’s going to be a very strange year but if Juve won the title due to that Napoli farce I will be raging.

Like I said yesterday, they’ve been very poor & they’ve not played any big hitters. The first test they get yesterday & they drop points, Pirlo doesn’t look great just now because the players are struggling with this new system.

I backed Inter pre season, I honestly couldn’t choose now. Hopefully one of the Milan clubs, or Atalanta.

Surely someone has to pick up form soon :))

They won the league by a point last season, there’s no chance they win it this year. Then again, Inter have been off it too.

Milan don’t have the squad to challenge IMO, it’s going to be a very strange year but if Juve won the title due to that Napoli farce I will be raging.

Like I said yesterday, they’ve been very poor & they’ve not played any big hitters. The first test they get yesterday & they drop points, Pirlo doesn’t look great just now because the players are struggling with this new system.

I backed Inter pre season, I honestly couldn’t choose now. Hopefully one of the Milan clubs, or Atalanta.

Surely someone has to pick up form soon :))
Yeah they won by a point but they won it in their 36th game. Which is why they remind me a lot of us in like 93-95 where we'd just coast to the title and as soon as it was won we'd lose games all over the shop.

I just can't see any of the other teams being consistent enough to stop them at the moment - Inter look awful and AC don't have any squad depth.

We're back and Lazio win 2-0 away to Crotone in conditions that made Liege look decidely tropical in comparison :oops:

Spezia v Atalanta coming up at 5pm.

Juve host Cagliari at 7.45pm

Any time without fail I watch or bet on an Italian game it’s terrible

Another 0-0 borefest just there watching Atalanta.

Not going to bother with second half so no doubt will end up 5 each

Unfortunately it would indeed end 0-0. Expected Atalanta to win by a couple tbh.

Juve 2 up at home to Cagliari. Heading into 2nd spot behind Milan as things stand.

Sassuolo go top, if only temporarily. I'm guessing this is historic for them, can anyone confirm?

Tremendous fightback from Inter against Torino, from 2-0 down to win it 4-2. Hopefully Napoli and Milan will play out a draw later and it will be a profitable day for the Nerazzurri.

Roma the surprise package of the season for me, joint second with a very average squad, even more so with Zaniolo injured.

Napoli come up against a Milan side who are out of form after an exceptional 2020. With the Milan squad it really wasn’t sustainable.

Fancy Napoli 2-1 here.

Sassuolo go top, if only temporarily. I'm guessing this is historic for them, can anyone confirm?

Tremendous fightback from Inter against Torino, from 2-0 down to win it 4-2. Hopefully Napoli and Milan will play out a draw later and it will be a profitable day for the Nerazzurri.
Sassuolo don’t even have a stadium, they play in neighbouring Reggio Emilia, it’s a town not much bigger than Elgin.

AC Milan a bit under pressure here. Napoli getting plenty of the ball but not making the correct decisions at times. Still look likely to score very soon.

Yip, Napoli's decision making has been poor indeed.

Lozano has found himself in a couple of great positions to shoot and has elected to pass instead. Don't get me started on that piss poor ball on the counter attack. The fùcking Mexicans on Facebook telling Gattuso to fùck his mother for not playing "Chucky" should be watching this gane and realising why he didn't start much.

I don’t like Zlatan, but there is no denying he is an incredible player. I honestly don’t even know if you could say he’s massively regressed in the past few years?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back