Official Serie A thread 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Napoli is your team, what’s going on with Milik?. Totally frozen out it seems.
Wanted a move. Napoli didn't want him to go. Milik spat the dummy so Napoli didn't register him for the season as a result. Massive OG in my book.

Supposedly headed for the EPL in January. Rumours of perhaps linking up with Ancelotti at Everton but Spurs were showing an interest over the summer.

Wanted a move. Napoli didn't want him to go. Milik spat the dummy so Napoli didn't register him for the season as a result. Massive OG in my book.

Supposedly headed for the EPL in January. Rumours of perhaps linking up with Ancelotti at Everton but Spurs were showing an interest over the summer.
Aye I remember the transfer situation, I wanted him to get the move to Juve (although maybe wouldn’t be as fluid as Morata).

Even the Roma deal he would have been a perfect replacement for Dzeko, like I said though Roma are surprising me this season.

He’s a great finisher, remember him scoring against Scotland years ago & he’s still only 26/27.

Hopefully he stays in Italy.

Aye I remember the transfer situation, I wanted him to get the move to Juve (although maybe wouldn’t be as fluid as Morata).

Even the Roma deal he would have been a perfect replacement for Dzeko, like I said though Roma are surprising me this season.

He’s a great finisher, remember him scoring against Scotland years ago & he’s still only 26/27.

Hopefully he stays in Italy.
Napoli wouldn't have wanted a top player go to a rival again (a la Higuain).

Reckon he'll end up in England for a season or 2 then back to Italy.

Sassuolo v Inter
Benevento v Juve
Atalanta v Verona

Draw
Away win through a dodgy Ronaldo penalty
A tight home win.

Sassuolo v Inter
Benevento v Juve
Atalanta v Verona

Draw
Away win through a dodgy Ronaldo penalty
A tight home win.
1) An away win for Inter is a must to fire up the season, they can't afford another poor performance. I agree with 2) funnily enough, but 3) could see Atalanta back in the groove, so I'd go 3-0.

1) An away win for Inter is a must to fire up the season, they can't afford another poor performance. I agree with 2) funnily enough, but 3) could see Atalanta back in the groove, so I'd go 3-0.
I’d love Inter to win but Sassuolo seem to have developed a new form of consistency. In pretty much any other game I’d back Atalanta to score a few, but Verona are well organised.

Seeing as nobody wants the title as it stands Inter surely have to win today.

Can see Sassualo sneaking a wee win today. Inter played a chunk of their game with Real on Wednesday with 10 men so could be tiring.

*Expect a 3-0 win for Inter now.

Last two games between Sassuolo & Inter has had 13 goals :))

I don’t think we will see that many here.

First 2 games are on free sports today.

Valencia v Atletico on La Liga TV at 3pm.

Shall be flicking between both whilst the wife will likely take the huff :))

Wow, what a goal. Chiesa sprays a diagonal to Morata wide left (no idea where the Benevento defence was). Morata cuts in, chops back & fires a left foot drive in off the post.

1) Morata of old doesn’t score that.
2) For all the pass was good, I could have played the pass considering the gap they left.

Magnificent play from Juve, direct ball to Morata who lays it off & Dybala fires wide. Sitter to be honest.

My mates who don’t watch Serie A didn’t believe me when I said De Ligt was a bit of a bomb scare, just showed that side again there.

17 points from 9 games, in reality should be 14 from 9. Sacking Sarri looking like a bad decision now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back