Official Serie A thread 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure I saw Lukaku say "black shit" there. Hoping that's not what he got called but would explain how fucking mental he's going.

Him v Zlatan would be a pretty decent scrap I reckon.

Pretty sure I saw Lukaku say "black shit" there. Hoping that's not what he got called but would explain how fucking mental he's going.

Him v Zlatan would be a pretty decent scrap I reckon.
Money on Lukaku, however I’m sure Zlatan was a hard bastard as a wean in Sweden.

Reactions: TN8
Anyone actually know how that incident originated, & how the %^*& did Vidal somehow avoid a booking?.

Lukakus head had gone. Ref did well to call the game early. In the UK he would’ve got another yellow for his carry on after the first incident.

Ibra baited him big time.

Lukakus head had gone. Ref did well to call the game early. In the UK he would’ve got another yellow for his carry on after the first incident.

Ibra baited him big time.
I think in the UK Ibra would have got sent off for putting his head against Lukaku’s, HT came at a good time for Inter.

Lukaku was getting sent off.

Money on Lukaku, however I’m sure Zlatan was a hard bastard as a wean in Sweden.
Just finished Zlatan's book, doesn't let himself get messed about! Still wouldn't fancy taking big Lukaku on either mind...

It was definitely "shit" at the end of whatever he was saying to him but didn't clock anything like black etc. Hopefully just "you're shit" or something like that.

Just finished Zlatan's book, doesn't let himself get messed about! Still wouldn't fancy taking big Lukaku on either mind...

It was definitely "shit" at the end of whatever he was saying to him but didn't clock anything like black etc. Hopefully just "you're shit" or something like that.
Think he shouted "you want to talk about my mother"

Definitely would be a good scrap. Big zlatan not do some kind of martial arts or am i mistaken??

Mot sure Livi, my dad read his book & said he was involved in hardcore biker gangs or something as a kid, ergo quite hard.

Let’s hope this makes the second half entertaining:))

I know Seria A isn’t what it used to be in terms of being the top league but it’s still mental that Zlatan is still doing it at that level at his age.

What an absolute legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back