Official Serie A thread 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahah %^*& off, I have Taro NGS & Lukaku to score 2+.

Tatarasanu having the game of his life to deny both of them.

Mate please tell me you don’t believe this

VAR plays a part constant in Italy
Don’t notice it dominating as much as I do when I watch an English game.

It was used once tonight & check was done in seconds, for the correct decision (I felt).

They could/should have gone to VAR on 2/3 other occasions but didn’t.

In England it takes about 5 minutes to actually make a decision & it feels every decision goes to VAR.

(probably worded my initial post poorly tbh)

Was loving that game until the ref made an arse of it.

Woeful decision on the red card killed the game completely, not sure there was any contact on the penalty either.

F1-F9-B0-B0-F9-C7-4407-ACD9-7-EFFE76-A3586.png

Peter Brackley - he was the main commentator back in the day and did the first couple editions of PES as well.

Sadly passed not long after this was made.
I knew it was one of the other, PES was my game from 03-11 so the voices resonate!.

This seems a cracking programme.

I thought it was a stonewall penalty tbh. Slides in, takes none of the ball and clips his ankle.
I thought so too, not a huge amount of contact but when you’ve turned like Barella has at that speed it only takes a nick.
Yeah, dunno why he's still a thing. The space he had last night. Imagine Borna out there for them?
My mate text me “Christ Kolarov is a bit pish now, can still hit a free kick but”

One minute later he hits the wall for the 3rd time in the game :))

I thought so too, not a huge amount of contact but when you’ve turned like Barella has at that speed it only takes a nick.

My mate text me “Christ Kolarov is a bit pish now, can still hit a free kick but”

One minute later he hits the wall for the 3rd time in the game :))
I was waiting on Inter for my coupon and was giving him all sorts of abuse. Milan GK had a great game, but Lukaku should have burst the net. Martinez too, although it was a difficult angle.

I was waiting on Inter for my coupon and was giving him all sorts of abuse. Milan GK had a great game, but Lukaku should have burst the net. Martinez too, although it was a difficult angle.
Aye the keeper cost me a fortune last night

Had 3-1
Inter -1
Taro next goal
Lukaku to score 2

Still in profit yesterday though.

Atalanta v Lazio - 16:45 on BT is a good warm up for the main event later.
Can’t see by Atalanta but Lazio at 16/5 may be worth a punt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back