Official Serie A thread 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-0 Napoli, great finish by Chucky.

Looked offside but played to the whistle & rifled it into the net.

Another weird goal, everyone thinks Politano is offside including himself & a great through ball by Zielinski sees him tap it in.

He thought he was offside that strongly he half arsed turned the ball into the net.

Vlahovic puts Fiorentina ahead, great finish from the 20 year old who has been in great form.

Edit: ruled out for offside, we are talking millimetres & they actually called it pretty quickly to their credit.

Still think VAR is daft to be honest.

1-0 Juve so far, best I’ve seen them play all season & Ronaldo has just taken it past the keeper then hit the moon.

Arthur is playing PlayStation football.

Ronaldo has another good chance to score but gets tackled.

Milan, Inter and Juve all recording wins yesterday. The Milan clubs maintaining 1st and 2nd respectively and Juve moved into 3rd spot before Roma play this evening.

Udinese got a 1-0 win at Spezia in today's early kick-off - Spezia still 3 points clear of relegation as things are just now but Cagliari are currently in action at home to Sassualo whilst bottom placed Crotone host Genoa.

Parma will play at Napoli later and frankly, fùck knows what Napoli will turn up.

Likewise, Roma will host Verona in the late game and like Napoli, we will need to see what side of the giallorosso appear.

Pick of today's games is clearly Atalanta v Lazio after their midweek epic in the Coppa. Currently Lazio lead 1-0 after an early screamer from Marusic but you can't write off the Boys from Bergamo.

Last edited:
Sunday so far;

Spezia 0-1 Udinese FT
Atalanta 0-1 Lazio
Cagliari 0-0 Sassualo
Crotone 0-0 Genoa

Napoli v Parma at 5pm
Roma v Verona at 7.45pm

2-0 Genoa now.

Lazio starting to turn the screw in Bergamo and really should be 2 or 3. Immobile heading off the inside of the post after a great move.

Full times in the 2pm KOs;

Atalanta 1-3 Lazio
Cagliari 1-1 Sassualo
Crotone 0-3 Genoa

Lazio leapfrog Atalanta into 5th.

A late late late equaliser for Sassualo drags Cagliari back into the relegation zone.

Genoa looking up rather than down now I think. Crotone not completely out of it but it's looking difficult now.

I do indeed mate, should be a good game.

1st leg of the Coppa semi’s!.
Good stuff. I have 4 coupons on, inter to win on three of those. Btts on the other. Aye should be a good one. Its whether to watch that or my local team Kilmarnock :D

1-0 Inter, howler from Buffon again.

Really good build up play & movement from Martinez, cross from Barella is swept in by the Argentine.

Finishes 2-1, Inter miss two guilt edge chances in the second half.

Considering the goals they conceded they will be raging, need two score twice in Turin now to have any chance of going through.

Watched the Totti movie this morning on sky documentaries, I normally can’t watch anything subtitled but this was brilliant.

Watched the Totti movie this morning on sky documentaries, I normally can’t watch anything subtitled but this was brilliant.
I watched it a few month back and I found it a brilliant documentary. Loved Totti as a player and the way it ended with Spalletti was sad.

players like Totti who give their life to a club will be and may already be a thing of the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back