Official Serie A thread 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juve 5 points ahead of Lazio, who have a game in hand and Juve have still to play Inter - real possibility of them coming 6th.

3-0 Milan, Tomori.

Juve 5 points ahead of Lazio, who have a game in hand and Juve have still to play Inter - real possibility of them coming 6th.

3-0 Milan, Tomori.
Juve are in massive trouble imo.

Milan have Torino (A), Cagliari (H), Atalanta (A)

Juventus Sassuolo (A), Inter (H), Bologna (A)

Would be a damn shame if they miss out on CL football.

B-) B-) B-) B-) B-)

Juve are in massive trouble imo.

Milan have Torino (A), Cagliari (H), Atalanta (A)

Juventus Sassuolo (A), Inter (H), Bologna (A)

Would be a damn shame if they miss out on CL football.

B-) B-) B-) B-) B-)
Napoli are the worry, they are a point ahead of Juve.

Udinese (H) Fiorentina (A) and Verona (H).

Should be winning them all, but I could see them only picking up 5 points.

Fancy Juve to get 4-6.

@superallythe2nd if your mob bottle this CL place I will be livid.
Udinese at home
Fiorentina away
Verona at home

Genuinely is touch and go with that.
Playing against any of the others in the top 6 and I'd be confident.

EDIT - Udinese and Veroba genuinely don't have anything to play for anymore and Fiorentina, you would think, should be safe from relegation by that time.

Last edited:
Napoli are the worry, they are a point ahead of Juve.

Udinese (H) Fiorentina (A) and Verona (H).

Should be winning them all, but I could see them only picking up 5 points.

Fancy Juve to get 4-6.
Yeah Napoli can't really be counted on, but they seem to have turned a corner right on time.

I reckon they’ll go back to Allegri and Pirlo will return to the youths!. The next manager will probably win the Europa league :))

Juventus chairman pushes through Champions' League reform that allows for wildcard entries based on historical European performance, in the same year that his team face the very real threat of not getting into the Champions' League next year.

How blatant can you get :D

Napoli take on Spezia tonight, they simply need to win to keep ahead of Juve.

3-1 Napoli

Osimhen x2 and Zielinski.

5-1, cracking goal by Insigne.

Napoli have been brilliant, Gattuso is very underrated as a coach.

Can’t see them slipping up anymore :))

Full Serie A card tonight.

Sassuolo/Juve is the stand out game, both sides fighting for European places

19:45

Cagliari/Fiorentina at 17:30 will be good watching until the real game!

Corruption in Italian football returns to spice up the end of the season.
Verona owner Maurizio Setti accused of financial shenanigans by moving €6.5M from the club to one of his companies.

No Serie A this evening but we have the Coppa Italia final between Atalanta and Juventus and there will be some fans in attendance apparently. Both teams have long since qualified for Europe so I think I'm right in saying that Roma would get the EL spot from the league and the Conference place would go to Sassuolo? Anyway, there's still a trophy to be won tonight.

Juve lost their grip on Lo Scudetto a few weeks back back were beaten finalists last season, so a win here would salvage some pride for this season. Gianluigi Buffon is being tipped to start for Juve so we could very well be seeing him in his last game in football and he'll want to go out on a high.

Atalanta, there is so much to say about this squad. Play some great stuff, score a lot and generally their games are very entertaining - they're just off the back of a 4-3 win at Genoa at the weekend there. 17 goals in their last five games says it all. They've been punching well above their weight in recent seasons and are most certainly in the CL places on merit. Could a victory in the Coppa be a springboard onto bigger things?

8pm kick off on BT Sport 1.

Quite fancy the Bergamo boys to cause a wee upset tbh.

No Serie A this evening but we have the Coppa Italia final between Atalanta and Juventus and there will be some fans in attendance apparently. Both teams have long since qualified for Europe so I think I'm right in saying that Roma would get the EL spot from the league and the Conference place would go to Sassuolo? Anyway, there's still a trophy to be won tonight.

Juve lost their grip on Lo Scudetto a few weeks back back were beaten finalists last season, so a win here would salvage some pride for this season. Gianluigi Buffon is being tipped to start for Juve so we could very well be seeing him in his last game in football and he'll want to go out on a high.

Atalanta, there is so much to say about this squad. Play some great stuff, score a lot and generally their games are very entertaining - they're just off the back of a 4-3 win at Genoa at the weekend there. 17 goals in their last five games says it all. They've been punching well above their weight in recent seasons and are most certainly in the CL places on merit. Could a victory in the Coppa be a springboard onto bigger things?

8pm kick off on BT Sport 1.

Quite fancy the Bergamo boys to cause a wee upset tbh.
Quite fancy them to win myself, not sure you can call it an upset these days though!.

Juve only beat them once in 3 years!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back