Official Serie A thread 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah right decision there in the end, my first reaction was a pen.

The fact the booking stands, is odd?. Surely that comes from an invalid phase of play.

Barella is a special, created that goal by picking up a loose ball and driving 70 yards.

Eriksen needs to go. Abysmal.

Barella is a special, created that goal by picking up a loose ball and driving 70 yards.

Eriksen needs to go. Abysmal.
For a manager who has a short term approach I expected Naingollan to play in place of Eriksen, or Barella pushing up and him filling in.

Sensi on the bench too, strange.

Reactions: KL2
I will admit, Bastoni is quickly becoming Inter’s main defender. So good on the ball and suits the way they push the centre half’s up.

What actually happened with Eriksen? All that effort digging his heels in at Spurs only for it not to work out at Inter.

What actually happened with Eriksen? All that effort digging his heels in at Spurs only for it not to work out at Inter.
Was a mental signing from Conte, doesn’t suit the system at all. Perhaps one of these guys who hit peak far too early.

He's just done.

2 years now of looking like a shadow of a player, terrible. Conte told them not to sign him, they did it anyway.

Was a mental signing from Conte, doesn’t suit the system at all. Perhaps one of these guys who hit peak far too early.

Too bad, he’s a cracking player in form. Barca could do a lot worse than take a punt on him, beats some of the other dross they’ve recruited in recent seasons.

Really enjoyed that goal, the conversion of Ribery to a false 9 has been absolutely brilliant. Making up for his lack of pace with Intelligence.

Too bad, he’s a cracking player in form. Barca could do a lot worse than take a punt on him, beats some of the other dross they’ve recruited in recent seasons.
A player who hasn’t done much in two seasons, has talent and is a contract rebel?. Screams Ed Woodward signing.

I like Eriksen, when he’s on it he’s a joy to watch. I think (this is just my opinion) he felt his legs were losing a bit of strength due to the amount he’s played.

Thus thought a jaunt go Serie A would be beneficial for him, the problem here is no one outwith Milan and Roma really play 4-2-3-1. Which is when he’s at his best.

Barca would be interesting and I don’t think Inter would be difficult to deal with to be honest.

Ribery rolling back the years tonight

Judging by tonight’s game it’s another title for Juve.

Surely a few experienced heads is fine but conte seems to be ripping it.

It’s not even like he’s buying old heads that have won this title before ( that I could maybe understand )

A player who hasn’t done much in two seasons, has talent and is a contract rebel?. Screams Ed Woodward signing.

I like Eriksen, when he’s on it he’s a joy to watch. I think (this is just my opinion) he felt his legs were losing a bit of strength due to the amount he’s played.

Thus thought a jaunt go Serie A would be beneficial for him, the problem here is no one outwith Milan and Roma really play 4-2-3-1. Which is when he’s at his best.

Barca would be interesting and I don’t think Inter would be difficult to deal with to be honest.

I always assumed his downturn in form was just down to the fact he was fed up at Spurs, which isn’t a great show of professionalism in itself, but I still thought he’d pick up elsewhere.

Fiorentina on the end of a 4-3 crazy game defeat early in the season two years in a row. Both games featuring wonder goals.

Thank f*ck for that!

That is a massive win given the circumstances, investing to have proper squad depth paying off.

Conte playing slightly different this year, having his wide centre backs as full backs to trade and then the wing backs ahead will allow the centre backs to overlap.

Explains why Godin and Skriniar (probably) have left, interesting system but surely that will mean even more depth needed. They were light there already.

Then again, I expect De Vrij will slot into defence when he comes back, most likely on the right.

Reactions: KL2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back