Official Serie A thread 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atalanta continuing much as last season,that's a great result in Rome. Inter still losing stupid goals, but they're banging them in at the other end.

Benevento v Inter. Inter should win by a couple
Udinese v Spezia. Udinese should win by 1 or 2, don’t expect goals.

Game of the evening Lazio v Atalanta.

Don’t expect Lazio to maintain last seasons form by any stretch, will still push for top 4 but Atalanta should have too much firepower.

Then again, Atalanta might be facing a hangover this season. Finished 3rd, 4 points behind the champions and were so close to reaching a champions league semi.

3-1 Atalanta. Expect goals anyway.
Close again.

The guy that posed that hey thought that juves Knick name was merda still makes me laugh ..
because he seen it sprayed on walls all over Italy .. MOLTO PATSO !

at the OP .. you mean the most corrupt leage in the world ...?

my tally team is Napoli .. anyone else been on the SanPaulo ?

The guy that posed that hey thought that juves Knick name was merda still makes me laugh ..
because he seen it sprayed on walls all over Italy .. MOLTO PATSO !

at the OP .. you mean the most corrupt leage in the world ...?

my tally team is Napoli .. anyone else been on the SanPaulo ?

Napoli are my Italian team also. Unfortunately not been to the San Paolo either time I've been to Sorrento. Especially gutted the first time as they were playing Juve the night we arrived - seen the lights as we were coming into land at Naples. :(

That said, they won and the place was buzzing - so not all bad I suppose.

Sassoulo remind of Atalanta in the way they play, thrilling to watch. Caputo is very good striker at this level considering his age.

Looking forward to Udinese v Roma, Roma are a poor team in all honesty but should win here. 2-1 I say.

I didn’t think I’d see a worst first half the day than the Chelsea game but this game has just topped it.

The standard is awful and the pace it gets played at would remind you of a game of 5s were the average age is 65

Like both of these teams here, Cagliari are usually good for a goal. I will say 3-1 Atalanta.

What’s going on with the juve game?

They're trying to force a 3-0 victory.

Napoli not being allowed to travel, they're not looking to do any kind of postponement and will take the pitch resulting in a 3-0 forfeit and bypassing one if the hardest games on their schedule.

Scum move really.

Napoli not being allowed to travel, they're not looking to do any kind of postponement and will take the pitch resulting in a 3-0 forfeit and bypassing one if the hardest games on their schedule.

Scum move really.
Farcical situation overall to be honest, it’s entirely out with Napoli’s control so hardly fair they get penalised.

Conveniently at a time Juve haven’t started well and Napoli are on fire..... can’t believe the luck.

Reactions: KL2
Muriel scores, 1-0 good finish. He’s really found a home at Atalanta, hint of offside but nice wee finish at the near post.

If there's a better team to watch in football than Atalanta, I haven't seen them. Then you add in Ilicic who will be back.

Another 4 goal first half.

Lazio started the better of the two here.

P.S I know that Inter strip is iconic but I think it’s horrid.

Scum move really.
Thought they would’ve had a great chance at getting a result tonight as well.

Scum move really.

That's not really the case though.

Serie A have stated that the game should go ahead. The local authority in Naples also did not ban travel.

The cynic would think Napoli don't want to play without Insigne who is injured and Zielinski who has covid. It is not like Aberdeen where half the team had caught it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back