Official Serie A thread 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juve awarded a 3-0 win for the Napoli no show. Napoli also docked a point. I'd imagine an appeal will go in and they'll get their point back.
That’s a joke.
I read that the public health team in Naples told them they couldn’t leave the area.

They conveyed this to the league and Juve and they wouldn’t cancel.

Surely public health, a global pandemic and guidelines to stop further spread come before football.

I hope they appeal and win because that stinks.
Something fishy here, only reason I see this occurring was if Napoli broke some sort of protocol.

Even then, health board trumps league. This won’t be the last we hear of it IMO.

Juventus are reportedly looking to smash the world-record transfer fee with an incredible £360m bid to try and land Kylian Mbappe, in a move that would see Cristiano Ronaldo head to Paris Saint-Germain in return.

I would love this to happen from a playing point, but that amount of money is making my eyes water.

Was too drunk to catch any of the games this weekend, Juve slip up again and fckn inter lose.

Pioli has had some year at Milan considering the awful start.

Verona v Genoa is one for catenaccio lovers, Verona are great defensively and Genoa are still fairly reliant on 6253 year old Pandev.

Verona also have the brilliantly named Empereur.

This round of fixtures starts with Sassuolo v Torino.

The home team are the team most like Atalanta in the league with their gung-ho approach. Torino whilst having top striker Belotti are generally pish.

4-1 to the home team, will be a cracking game as usual with Sassuolo.

The home team are the team most like Atalanta in the league with their gung-ho approach. Torino whilst having top striker Belotti are generally pish.

They’re a really nice watch. De Zerbi seems to still have his critics but he knows what he wants to do.

Some brilliant football in Italy at the moment.

Switched it over for a quick glance and there was nothing to glance at.

Not seen one game today and they all look like they’ve been crackers, no doubt watch Juve limp to a turgid 1-0 victory here.

1-0 Verona, been an appalling start to the season for Juve.

One win from 5 games (gifted another via a forfeit which is a farce) and they’ve not played any of the big hitters yet.

8 points from 5 games is very poor, again considering they were given 3 of those via ridiculous circumstances.

Pirlo seems adamant to continually play this system the players clearly have trouble with.

Last edited:
Milan going to have to call on their back up goalie, who’s at only at the club due to his brother setting an ultimatum.

Not sure how this will go, Roma are a lot poorer this season but Milan are pinching above their weight. See this as a score draw.

His form since he returned to Milan has been frightening. What a pass by Leao by the way who has certainly grown this season.

6th for the season I think in what, 4 games?.

Really good game so far again as per in Serie A. Very open I feel again this year Juve looking a shadow of themselves. Not convinced AC can keep up the challenge for the title still. Inter I thought at the start would be very strong to but they look suspect at times. Interesting could be tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back