Official Serie A thread 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-0 Atalanta, Muriel gets the ball the ball on the 18 yard line where he spins & fires into the net.

Great finish & great odds at 7/2 :))

2-0 Atalanta, Crotone give the ball away at the back. Ball slipped in to Muriel who passes into the net, on again at 4/1 :))

Atalanta piling on the pressure, never seen Zapata miss so many chances since he joined Atalanta.

Had Inter and Liverpool in the evening games for my coupon, both came back but too little to late from Inter :(

Absolute beezer of a game as I expected, both those teams are brilliant going forward. A real joy to watch.

Gervinho's first was amazing.

But Inter have only themselves to blame, 3 changes on a platter and all wasted before Parma scored.

Gervinho's first was amazing.

But Inter have only themselves to blame, 3 changes on a platter and all wasted before Parma scored.
Inter needs to get a winners mentality back, especially since the other lot are getting ideas above themselves.

Premier fucking with schedules again. Simply cut the Napoli game because it was going to run into the timeslot for their coverage of the EPL game to RoI.

Also looks like it'll be Bet365 for the Sampdoria-Genoa game tonight...

Torino are scoring a shit ton of goals, but also conceding a shit ton. I think they might win this one as Genoa don’t score a lot & aren’t great defensively.

3-1 Torino.

1-0 Torino, been all over Genoa. Hopefully ball over the top lands at the feet of Lukic who half volleys into the bottom corner from 16 yards out.

Torino look back to their normal attacking selves after last season, however their defensive frailties have continued. Which is odd consisting how good N’Koulou is, obviously he’s not playing the now however.

2-0 Torino, really great ball in Belotti and the run from Lukic forces the defender to play the ball into his own net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back