Official Serie A thread 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez has just missed an open goal, it’s landed on the moon.

Good play by Lukaku to get a shot away, keeper parries it out & it does come quick by Taro should score.

Really nice play from Inter to break the press, Barella gets down the right & cuts it back to Lukaku who should score.

Should have let it come onto his left IMO.

Juventus not offering much but as long as it’s 1-0 still very much in the game

Martinez could have had a couple himself

Ronaldo despite being something else must be frustrating to play with for other strikers as he literally shoots from anywhere within 35 yards

Maybe I’m being harsh but if Inter are playing Udinese or Verona, he is burying that chance.

I can’t believe the commentators just breezed over the Taro miss, it was a howler & he could have actually taken a touch.

Last edited:
The core of inters squad is so young it’s frightening.

Hakimi, Bastoni, De Vrij, Skriniar, Brozovic, Barella, Taro, Barella, Lukaku are all between 22-28. Then you have guys like Sensi on the bench who is all young.

If they retain this core, upgrade Vidal, Young, Sanchez et al then they could have a great few years.

Does anyone else find streaming premier sport via chrome cast very bit and miss in terms of picture quality?

This is a test of Inter’s character, they’ve bottled leads like this before & you cannot underestimate how big a match this is for the title.

This has been Juve all season, looking disjointed. Without a clue as to what they are meant to be doing, normally they get by just with better players.

Inter not letting them this time.

My chrome cast is great for everything else but can be inconsistent when streaming premier player. Maybe even down to distance from router?
When you are on the screen is there a bit you can change the quality thing, it’s usually at the bottom right.

Think it goes from 240-1060 or something, the technology guys will know what I mean.

Reactions: VGM
When you are on the screen is there a bit you can change the quality thing, it’s usually at the bottom right.

Think it goes from 240-1060 or something, the technology guys will know what I mean.
Yes. Should I try a lower quality?

I'm starting to think that putting Pirlo in charge of the club, having never managed a game at any level of professional football, might not have been the smartest idea.

I'm starting to think that putting Pirlo in charge of the club, having never managed a game, might not have been the smartest idea.
I called this way back, I’ve mentioned it in this thread & mentioned it in the comments for H&H show.

The players struggle to understand his system, which usually includes an inconsistent formation choice & they just look so disjointed.

Sarri ball didn’t get played last season, but he won his first title. That probably relieves a lot of pressure, then this season he could have built on that by incorporating Sarri ball.

I didn’t get it at the time & I still don’t.

However, it does suggest Juve are actually accepting a project manager for once. Then again, if that’s the case then why not keep Sarri?.

Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back