20 years ago tomorrow Amourso stunning goal against aberdeen

I was there, undercover, sitting right behind that goal. When that thunderbolt hit the back of the net I couldn't help but stand up and celebrate. A fair few other bears in and around us too. Some scummy sheep fan (with his young son) made a point of walking down a few rows to start on me at the end of the game, I was 14 at the time haha.

Cracking goal

Saturday 5.35pm game for Sky

Trouble inside the ground and IRC after where the buses used to park

Oh when we used get a better allocation as well

Mental to think that was 20 years ago. Same with the Feyenoord games, and the 2 classic cup games against celtic.

%^*& I'm getting old.

They weren't long in scrapping the evening kick offs after both the bheggars and the sheep showed they didn't know how to behave themselves after a couple of shandies.
Our support didn't cover ourselves in glory that night, if we're going to be fair and honest.

My last ever trip to Pittodrie. Driving home that night after the trouble in the stadium we decided that was us done going there. Dad was disappointed as he'd been going up for decades.

This is what I remember too. Aberdeen fans attacking the old guy in our support and our fans not being shy in retaliating. Big Amo our appealing for calm too then comes back out and scores a thirty yarder.

Trouble from about 50 seconds in this clip

They weren't long in scrapping the evening kick offs after both the bheggars and the sheep showed they didn't know how to behave themselves after a couple of shandies.

I don't think the Rangers support were angels that night either tbh :))

Made a few quid off the bookie that game. Not much of a gambler but had a dream the night before 1-0 Amo so had to back it.

No dream last night before anyone asks.

Was nightshift on the Friday, travelled up with no sleep. Lift from Dumfries to Larkhall, then up to Aberdeen with Larkhall supporters club. Think it was about 1am when we got back to Dumfries. Long day , slept most of Sunday. Was on the front page of the Sunday Post as we were just behind were the old guy got attacked.

Made a few quid off the bookie that game. Not much of a gambler but had a dream the night before 1-0 Amo so had to back it.

No dream last night before anyone asks.
I'm the same mate, had him for first goal, it was either 20 or 25s.

There was trouble in aberdeen before, during and after. Fine day out.

This is what I remember too. Aberdeen fans attacking the old guy in our support and our fans not being shy in retaliating. Big Amo our appealing for calm too then comes back out and scores a thirty yarder.
I was just a few rows behind, still a teenager, full of the drink and ready to take them all on :p
Seriously, how time has flown by, and now can hardly get a sniff of a ticket like tonight.

My recollection it started with robbie winters getting pelted with coins
From what I remember, we were getting hit with plenty from their side with the police standing idly by watching our support in case anyone dared to retaliate.

When Winters got the throw in right in front of us, it was taken out on him and he got coined.

I was just a few rows behind, still a teenager, full of the drink and ready to take them all on :p
Seriously, how time has flown by, and now can hardly get a sniff of a ticket like tonight.
I'm the same was 18 at the game always seemed to get a ticket no bother bqvk then for there or the piggery etc

From what I remember, we were getting hit with plenty from their side with the police standing idly by watching our support in case anyone dared to retaliate.

When Winters got the throw in right in front of us, it was taken out on him and he got coined.
Usually mate and that night as well golf balls just whizzed right past my head coming over that fence

Whats new scum pigs they still do that

Back