• Ricksen

• De boer

• Fergie

• McCann

• Lovenkrands

• Cannigia

• Arveladze

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fergie was unbelievable that day and I'm certainly not his biggest fan.

My only OF final, and even when we went 2-1 down I still felt the result was never in doubt.

Difficult to choose as about 5 or 6 contenders but, Ferguson for me. McCann's attitude and ethos that day were superb, Amo and Craig Moore barely put a foot wrong, neither did a young Mo Ross. Fernando put in a great shift. Lovenkrands scored 2 great goals and gave sutton and mjallby a torrid time but, Barry Ferguson was sublime
I felt sorry for Caniggia, looked good until he was crocked by one of their many hatchet men on display.

Cannigia was flying at the start and I feel we would have crucified them with him and Pete firing on all cylinders that day

Reactions: TQ3
If you failed to pick Ferguson you should watch again and just him alone. He was superb.

That 25 minutes in the second half he went into another planet not level.

Credit to the whole team that day. I just forgot how poor part of Stephan Klos's game was. He was dreadful at distribution and controlling the box. McGregor wouldnt have lost either of those goals. Klos was a great shot stopped and parts of his game were by far superior than McGregors. Then again if Klos was good at his overall game he would have been at united, barca or Milan.

McCann was a magnificent player for Rangers, absolutely wonderful during his time with us.
I think Michael Mols scored around 40 goals for Rangers, and if you watch the Michael Mols dvd, most of Michael’s goals were scored from passes/crosses from Neil.
Yes, Barry was also magnificent in that 2002 cup final.

McCann was a magnificent player for Rangers, absolutely wonderful during his time with us.
I think Michael Mols scored around 40 goals for Rangers, and if you watch the Michael Mols dvd, most of Michael’s goals were scored from passes/crosses from Neil.
Yes, Barry was also magnificent in that 2002 cup final.
The wee man is a Rangers hero. I took this screenshot of him at the end of the match. He played his best football in a Rangers jersey.

sKfcCQc.jpg

Got to be fergie. Incredible that day and topped off with the free kick. Had actually forgot about the one he crashed off the post

straight to Fergie with a second look at the choices he was a man possessed and could have a claim for his best ever match in the jersey. Looking back at that game though ,some big performances from a lot of players, all of them in fact. pistol pete gave their defenders no peace all day and neil m c cann was outstanding too as was amo. does'nt feel right to single players out for that was one big team performance .great memories .

Barry Ferguson by a distance. My first ever Derby game. I got a ticket outside 45 mins before KO! I had some night in Glasgow that night.

Ferguson ran the game and was MOTM for me.

Honourable mentions to McCann, Lovenkrands and Moore, who didn't give their beloved Henrik a fuc**n kick.

Big Ano had a great game as well. The big man just made it on to the park that day. Last minute fitness test. He was always good against the papes. Even the 6-2 it was the absolute incompetence of Bert and Ricksen that done us. Amo always took the big man. Usually Sutton but in this game Hartson. He always won most of his headers.

I phuckin loved big Amo. Well apart from when he thought he was Kaiser Franz and lost it in our half. Most of the time he won it and gave it to King Barry.

I'd forgot how much we dominated that game. Larsson looked phucked and Lennon was blowing out his arse.

Difficult to choose as about 5 or 6 contenders but, Ferguson for me. McCann's attitude and ethos that day were superb, Amo and Craig Moore barely put a foot wrong, neither did a young Mo Ross. Fernando put in a great shift. Lovenkrands scored 2 great goals and gave sutton and mjallby a torrid time but, Barry Ferguson was sublime
Amoruso got out jumped at both goals and nearly cost us trying to dribble out from the back with miles of open ground behind him.He had a bit of a clanger that day.

Reactions: Doc
Fergie was brilliant that day. He had everything and the mockits couldn’t deal with him. None of them were close all game

Ferguson absolutely brilliant, don’t think many of us realised just how good he really was

Reactions: TQ3
McCann constantly put them on the back foot hardly gave the ball away the whole game some excellent deliveries into the box aswell

Easy. Ferguson ran riot that day. The Celtic team were run ragged at the end and had tired legs trying to keep up with him. He drove us on that day to a great victory.

Big Ano had a great game as well. The big man just made it on to the park that day. Last minute fitness test. He was always good against the papes. Even the 6-2 it was the absolute incompetence of Bert and Ricksen that done us. Amo always took the big man. Usually Sutton but in this game Hartson. He always won most of his headers.

I phuckin loved big Amo. Well apart from when he thought he was Kaiser Franz and lost it in our half. Most of the time he won it and gave it to King Barry.

I'd forgot how much we dominated that game. Larsson looked phucked and Lennon was blowing out his arse.

Amo was clearly struggling in that game because of his back and it badly affected his mobility Woodrow.

I agree with you though, that he was normally outstanding against them.

Amoruso and Moore were a very good central defensive partnership.

Back