2002 scottish cup final v them

Funny seeing everyone sitting down, wouldn’t dream of sitting down at a non Ibrox game now.

I'm having to watch this on Sky Go while working from home so I'm a bit behind. Please don't post any spoilers.

This brings back some really painful memories!
It's the only Final I've missed Rangers playing in for over 50 years!
At the time Cutlass Jnr was right into WWF wrestling and we tried to get tickets for the Glasgow event but they sold out in minutes but not to worry...Cutlass Snr was on the case.
I got onto Ebay and managed to blag (at great expense) 4 tickets in London for the Cutlass family and his wee pal.
Tickets, flights and accommodation secured I had a niggling feeling in the back of my mind that the date somehow rang a bell...yep it was THAT weekend!
:eek:
I still get the heebie jeebies thinking about it now!
Still managed to find a pub in London prepared to put the game on for me, ended up "over celebrating" and spent the rest of the night cheering on The Undertaker like a loony!
:)

Elbow to face.

Hugh Dallas decides just to shout at the two players instead of sending off the Celtic player.
He tells Hartson, "You know how difficult this going to be for me today!"

Thus emphasising what we all knew about Dallas. It was all about him.

The fact that he was deemed Scotland's best referee during his career says more about the rest that it does about Dallas.

Only current players we have who would have the balls and desire to win in the current squad to fit into that squad would be McGregor and Morelos.

A lot would would wet the bed at the thought of Ferguson or De Boer demanding anything from them.

Remember this final like it was yesterday and one of my favourites for many reasons. It was on same day as Neilston cattle show day (day when the village is jumping) and when we beat them the mentally challenged half of Neilston scuttled away to where they belong and the day belonged to the good guys

Only current players we have who would have the balls and desire to win in the current squad to fit into that squad would be McGregor and Morelos.

A lot would would wet the bed at the thought of Ferguson or De Boer demanding anything from them.

Davis?

Back