2002 scottish cup final v them

What happened to social distancing and how is it so light there im just about 6 mile away and it's getting dark here

Fernando RIP MND; Moore Testicular Cancer; Petrov Leukaemia; Hartson Testicular and Brain Cancer; McNamara Brain bleed.
Incredible that so many of these players had significant impacts to their health and life’s at such relatively young ages!

Exactly mate, wasn’t the biggest but was never bullied in the middle of the park. No one can argue what Ferguson gave us as a player. Best homegrown talent of my lifetime without a doubt.

Yep, agree.

I’m a bit older, so have big DJ & Durrant to consider right enough, so not so easy a decision for me.

They were right dirty bastards even back then,and still got away with it. Hartson was one dirty close eyed prick likes. To think he tries the moral stance today is a joke. Prick

Another set piece.

Given they had Balde, Mjallby, Sutton, Larsson and Hartson who were all good in the air and we only had Amo and Moore it was not surprising.

Football won the day.

Tried my best not to say it, but it was a mans game back then, now it's just a bunch of fairies.

Sorry for saying that, but we all end up sounding like the auld man. Really enjoying this. Must have been more pished that day than I thought. Only thing i can say is that i remember the winner. Rest is a blank.

My first ever Old Firm Cup Final, just before my 10th birthday and I can remember everything about the day like it was yesterday.

Had been to the piggery for the 1st time a few weeks earlier, but this was special.

Won't be missing this tonight.
My first cup final anol mate, i was 27 though. What a day

Thank goodness Kevin Clancy and Willie Collum were still in training for priesthood at the Archdiocese of Glasgow back in 2002.

Back