2002 scottish cup final v them

I was never a massive fan of Klos and took some pelters in the EE / supporters bus for saying it at the time.

People lost their shit when he got injured in the 04/05 season, I was not overly fussed.

Great keeper on his day right enough.
Season 04/05 prior to his injury Klos was excellent and at a time when we were grinding out results by the odd goal his performances meant so much. It's easy to get caught up on the final day but the championship is won over the season and Klos up to the injury was key for us. So any fan who wasn't fussed about his injury is kidding themselves.

It's like 18 of 20 outfield players are on fast forward.

Then we have de Boer and especially Ferguson showing how easy it is to create time and space in even the most frenetic of games.

Anybody else’s flick there fingers at the screen and say out loud “%^*& off you 19th Century Terrorist bastards” as they sang the soldiers song

Didny think id be sitting watchin this nervous knowing the outcome, but here i am on the couch wae butterflies....pint will settle it

It’s no surprise that after Celtic, O’Neill went on to achieve very little in football.

What has surprised is how much better we were than them that day.i always thought it was a 50/50 game but only one team is playing football

Difference I'm seeing here, is just how easy players go down these days.

Political correctness has destroyed the nation. The songs are first class, dont even mind them singing their shite.

Get into these bastxrds
Cmon the gers
They’re there for the taking next goal wins it
This is the catalyst for #50
WATP

Back