2002 scottish cup final v them

What a player Barry Ferguson was. Imperious in that second half in particular.

Good day from Neil McCann again as well.

Great to see the good old union jack t shirts on display. Tenner at the most and no need to worry about tearing designer clothing.

“It will be a difficult summer for Scottish football”

Referring to being about to miss only the second World Cup out of 7.

LOL.

“It will be a difficult summer for Scottish football”

Referring to being about to miss only the second World Cup out of 7.

LOL.

Was that not the summer Airdrieonians went out of business and Motherwell went into administration?

Was that not the summer Airdrieonians went out of business and Motherwell went into administration?

I imagine that would have been in the mix.
If only they could have foreseen what the next decade and beyond was about to bring.

It was painted as doom on the horizon. You could argue the game was merely on the slightly downward turn of its heyday.

The song that on now.... I always associate it with this day. I’d have it on any rangers songs playlist. I must’ve watched this end of coverage montage 1000 times.
There’s a video on YouTube that has our league victory at Tannadice in 2009 with that song as the backdrop.

Great day, fantastic memories.
Down near the corner flag, great view of the winning goal.

2002 WC Cup no Scotland.

I think they had rejected the TV deal from Sky as well and BBC Scotland picked it up for a pittance at the start of August.

Really enjoyed that. Have seen the goals countless times but not the celebrations, interviews, or even the match itself. Must have been a cracker for the neutral.

Good start to mending broken fences bbc, but "Press Green Button to Watch from the Start".....you need to do something with that colour after that performance

Brilliant, Ferguson a stand out amongst teams of Internationals!
Always remember the free kick being a bit later on in the game but what a game and what a finish.
Anyone else think Lovenkrands first reminded you of Hagi Vs Braga?

Ah what a day, will always remember singing the curry song to Agathe ;)

Back