2004’s Win Again

Every group has some exceptional players

2004's could be the best for a while

Last year seven 2003's plus two from Northern Ireland signed pro contracts

I would expect more 2004's to be offered a contract from this group, plus Leon King (is a 2004 but plays U18) and Charlie Lindsay from Northern Ireland
Have you heard more on Leon’s contract situation? Obviously understand if you can’t say too much.

Every group has some exceptional players

2004's could be the best for a while

Last year seven 2003's plus two from Northern Ireland signed pro contracts

I would expect more 2004's to be offered a contract from this group, plus Leon King (is a 2004 but plays U18) and Charlie Lindsay from Northern Ireland

This is fkn music to my ears mate. We seem well set up for the future with our youth football.

Did Glenn hoddle not say one of our youth teams was the best he had ever seen? Dunno what year he was talking about

The progress Connor has made since joining from boys club around 18 months ago has been incredible. Already made a couple of cameo appearances for U18''s. One of the many from this group who will get offered a pro contract.

I took Connor to Hamilton where he scored in the 2 games he played there. Already having told rangers about Connor. was delighted he signed with us. Had numerous chances to go everywhere but only really really wanted to play for us.

Back