2011 article about FARE & the club

spell out the what words are unacceptable and change them

having said that we're supposedly just to put up with the word sectarian meaning racist

Do what? Was the punishment after the PSV game not for a song that isn’t sectarian?

I think most are done with this now to be honest...... people aren't deaf, most folk in our support have accepted their is pish that gets sung at our games even now that shouldn't be - its just tedious now.

It's not that mental to just expect people to go to a game of football and sing about a fucken football team

I had an exchange with them back in 2011 about an incident with our game and asked why they didn't take exception to a Celtic game in Europe. Incredibly they claimed that it wasn't within their jurisdiction.

The Observers are voluntary and must be from the same country due to language requirements, there is no doubt this so called neautral organisation is over run by mentally challengeds with itchy email fingers.

Presumably he understands English well enough otherwise %^*& all point him being there

I understand English and can't pick the words out of a huge number of songs (that I don't already know the words to) so there's no chance a Norwegian is getting to grips with it not having prior knowledge.

Back