2015/16 purple kit launch

I might try buy that strip. Anyone seen it cheap anywhere? It would go with my 1994 version

Whilst we knew it was bad at the time I think (for me at least) there was a sense of trying be optimistic and seeing the good in what we had at the time. For example Law and McGregor did “ok” for us. With the benefit of hindsight....feck me it was horrendous.

Still, it’ll be shite hot at the end of this season though. Almost worth it all.

giphy.gif

Whilst we knew it was bad at the time I think (for me at least) there was a sense of trying be optimistic and seeing the good in what we had at the time. For example Law and McGregor did “ok” for us. With the benefit of hindsight....feck me it was horrendous.

Still, it’ll be shite hot at the end of this season though. Almost worth it all.
If we win the league this season, all strips should have a massive orange 55 on the front next season.

I remember I bought this kit online a few years back but didn’t realise it had some weird rubber strips inside it that made it cling to your skin. Was horrible to wear so sold it on eBay. Was it ever released as a normal fitting?

Absolutely no idea who 2 and 5 were. 4 years on we’ve got 1 of the best strikers the EPL has produced and one of the best ever English players as our manager. No one could have predicted that!

Can someone do us a favour please and post the pic on its own on here? For some reason when I open the link on tw@tter it just comes up with a blank image.

Hated the Puma kits. Quality not there imho.
Bring back Adidas or Nike, having said that Hummel are decent, have stood by us, but they need to up their distribution & quantities

Back