2019 Leagues Cup (MLS v Liga MX)

Laudrup1

Has there been chat about this on the board at all?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Leagues_Cup

I follow very little football out with Rangers but reckon I'll watch this on Wednesday to see how Pedro's getting on.

I'll admit to having far more consideration for him than many of our fans do. He was very poor overall when he was here and made many mistakes but by all accounts is a decent guy and I wish him well.

It wasn't just him who failed entirely alone as far as I see it. There were issues with our squad given the position we were in after Warburton and many other things counting against him making any sort of a fist of it. Doesn't excuse the poor signings but again, if the club had appointed the DoF it had said it would before making the managerial appointment, we might have been better placed to vet them. Anyway, all water under the bridge now...

The cross leagues thing has caught my attention. Does anyone know who the favourites are?

Cheers. It's on ESPN2 for those of us who have access to that kind of thing. I reckon I'll look it up.

you can get the full games on the Mexican Liga Youtube channel along with highlights of the Premier League and 1st division games from Mexico.

I watch some of that MLS on Sky at times, the defending is bad but the goalkeeping isn't even funny its that bad.

Back