Archive 2021/22 Official Bundesliga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Borusia beat Borusia :)):))

There is a new leader in 2th Bundesliga.
Werder Bremen stormed into first place.

In Second Bundesliga the difference among the first five teams is 3 points.

As a Hertha Fan I’m hoping the thing that saves us is how shit Stuttgart & Fürth are. It’s between us and Augsburg for the play off place probably.

The 2. Bundesliga table this season is mental it’s probably one of the most tightly contested leagues in Europe. Usually a really entertaining run in too but often goes under the radar

Glad the Atalanta/RB matches are at 17:45 so can watch, could be a really good tie that.

Bayern 6 clear with 7 to play and a superior goal difference of 24 over BVB.

10 in a row is basically sealed.

Stuttgart have improve their form. They won this weekend.

Wins for Shalke 04 and Werder Bremen in 2 Bundesliga.

Anyone know what's going on with Sky's Bundeliga coverage?

They seemed pretty consistent earlier in the season showing two games a week on their Sports channels and two on their App.

Seems like they stopped showing games on the App back in January and are only showing games on their sports channels but the numbers each week seem to vary.

The week before the international break they showed 5 games but the week before only showed 3 and the week before that they only showed two. Looking at the listings for this week it looks like BVB against Leipzig is the only game they are showing which is pretty shocking.

Anyone know what's going on with Sky's Bundeliga coverage?

They seemed pretty consistent earlier in the season showing two games a week on their Sports channels and two on their App.

Seems like they stopped showing games on the App back in January and are only showing games on their sports channels but the numbers each week seem to vary.

The week before the international break they showed 5 games but the week before only showed 3 and the week before that they only showed two. Looking at the listings for this week it looks like BVB against Leipzig is the only game they are showing which is pretty shocking.
Good point that, I just think it’s not that popular now to be honest - it ain’t worth much I expect given the weekend fixtures clash directly with Premier League. I bet most people who are casual Bundesliga followers couldn’t name 3 players who play for say Freiburg for example - who are having a good crack at getting in the CL this season. I used to watch it all time but last few years my interest has dropped off massively.

Further to my earlier post, it seems as if Sky are now once again using the App to show some games.

They are showing the Liga 2 game today between Hamburg and Paderborn and both tomorrow's Bundesliga games.

Also looks like they are showing a Liga 2 game now each week until the end of the season and 5 Bundesliga games are being shown next weekend across Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Mix, so looks like they are still making an effort!

Further to my earlier post, it seems as if Sky are now once again using the App to show some games.

They are showing the Liga 2 game today between Hamburg and Paderborn and both tomorrow's Bundesliga games.

Also looks like they are showing a Liga 2 game now each week until the end of the season and 5 Bundesliga games are being shown next weekend across Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Mix, so looks like they are still making an effort!

Quite a lot on in the Bundesliga this next two weekends:

Bundesliga 2 the more appealing end to season mind at the top all in all with the big Clubs involved. Which like you say Otto has a match on the app the next 2 weekends going off this:

Shalke 04 are leading the standing in 2 Bundesliga. Werder Bremen are second with 2 points less. Next week is the game between Shalke 04 and Werder Bremen.

Werder Bremen 4 0 up at Schalke, going top with that win. Hamburg with 30 mins to save their season you would think - 1-1 away at Regensburg at the minute.

Eintracht Frankfurt hit 100,000 members:

Love to see an in depth article on this subject - how much each Club is for a membership, the benefits etc... by Club. Sure Wolfsburg is 35 euros and gets you a standing season ticket for under 150 euros whereas Eintracht is 75 and their standing season tickets are around 200 euros.

Think numbers of members in the best barometer when it comes to a Big Club (size) in Germany really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back