2021 POTY Awards On RTV.

giphy.gif

Yeah if it was down to me it would be Goldson and Hagi. But part of me would love to see Davis win it too, I just think to perform the way he has at this stage in his career is quite special.

Think the club could have given this to ST holders for free tbh

after all, we’re still waiting on additional benefits to buying our ST this season that Bisgrove alluded to earlier in the season ... (although I suspect the club will continue to ignore this due to how well the team have done on field)

Would have have been nice to offer it free to Season ticket Holders.

Player of the Year options

David
Goldson
Tavernier
Kent
Kamara
McGregor
Morelos.

Young Player of the Year Options

Hagi
Patterson
Hagi
Agree. Given Motherwell are giving away free STs the least the club could have done was give this as a freebie. Our PR is very poor at times.
If club are looking for feedback on catering then they need to be aware of feedback for stuff like this @Greg Marshall

Tav and Hagi got my vote but really can’t complain at any of them after this season. Tav just edges it for me, his early season form spurred us on and even though his level maybe dropped slightly he was still excellent.

Is this included in RTV subscription? I tried to buy it and get a message saying I already have an active subscription.

Think the club could have given this to ST holders for free tbh

after all, we’re still waiting on additional benefits to buying our ST this season that Bisgrove alluded to earlier in the season ... (although I suspect the club will continue to ignore this due to how well the team have done on field)
The directors have subsidised a squad of players we can't afford due to numerous reasons.

You think winning the league by middle of January would be enough.

Giving us a free league cup game next year will still be deemed not good enough

Is this included in RTV subscription? I tried to buy it and get a message saying I already have an active subscription.
You need to make purchases BEFORE you login I think. So logout then hit the Buy Now button. Purchase process will take you through login. It’s not part of the package.

Tav and Hagi for me. When you're voting do you get any confirmation your vote has went through?

I’d like to see Tav get the player of the year, there is nothing between 4 or 5 players but Tav has been through the difficult times and has been immense this season

Like most Tav and Hagi.

Rangers Captain for this momentous season was always getting my vote. Add in Tav ‘s huge contribution and it has to be him. Had he not been injured there wouldn’t even be a debate to be had.

For the YPOTY from a choice of Hagi, Patterson and Bassey it’s a fairly obvious choice of Hagi. Patterson has made a great impact over the short term but that’s it, it’s over the short term. His turn will come. Hagi all the way.

Tav and Hagi for me. When you're voting do you get any confirmation your vote has went through?

If you subscribe to Unlimited or Standard it says access to 'exclusive' content. This is exclusive to RTV so why isn't it included in your package?
Because it’s over and above the norm. We usually sell out a hotel full of tables for this event at £100 a head. Live broadcasts aren’t cheap to do reliably either. £8 is reasonable for a nights entertainment imo.

Tav and Hagi got my vote but really can’t complain at any of them after this season. Tav just edges it for me, his early season form spurred us on and even though his level maybe dropped slightly he was still excellent.
Hagi is brilliant but am
I reading this wrong here.. he had your vote for poty? Got to be Patterson surely lol

The directors have subsidised a squad of players we can't afford due to numerous reasons.

You think winning the league by middle of January would be enough.

Giving us a free league cup game next year will still be deemed not good enough
They have but the directors will either get those loans back in cash or in shares which hold a £ value

the ST holders were told by Bisgrove that the club recognised a live stream wasn’t enough to compensate for the full ST price. He said that but as yet, nothing else has been forthcoming ...

They have but the directors will either get those loans back in cash or in shares which hold a £ value

the ST holders were told by Bisgrove that the club recognised a live stream wasn’t enough to compensate for the full ST price. He said that but as yet, nothing else has been forthcoming ...
What do you want as a freebie or compensation mate?

A free ticket for Ayr in the cup?

The capacity for the good folk of FollowFollow to find something to complain about in everything and anything to do with the Club never ceases to amaze me.

This event has never been televised live. The Club generally raise many thousands of pounds from selling seats to attend the event at circa £100 a pop. Selling it to watch on RangersTV will help offset the lack of income from those attending the event.

As with everything else, if you don’t think it’s value, or aren’t interested, there’s no compulsion to purchase.

What do you want as a freebie or compensation mate?

A free ticket for Ayr in the cup?
Earlier in the season I had said I think the club should give ST holders one or two home qualifiers / domestic cup games for next season but the flip side is not everyone this season will take theirs for next season

something like this would have been a gesture of some sort

to continue the radio silence on Bisgrove’s comments at the start of the season is a poor show though IMO. It’s as though the comments were never made given there hasn’t been a peep out the club since

The capacity for the good folk of FollowFollow to find something to complain about in everything and anything to do with the Ckub never ceases to amaze me.

This event has never been televised live. The Club generally raise many thousands of pounds from selling seats to attend the event at circa £100 a pop. Selling it to watch on RangersTV will help offset the lack of income from those attending the event.

As with everything else, if you don’t think it’s value, or aren’t interested, there’s no compulsion to purchase.
Totally agree, I’m really looking forward to seeing it.

Back