2022 RSEA badge (XVI)

It's a cracker, must admit think i have had all the ones posted and anytime folk on here were missing one or two for full collection I sent them on to them for fee to Erskine hospital, double money to a great worthy cause

WATP

How do you get on the mailing list for these ?

The mailing list is closed due to a huge number of folk signing up annually to get the badge

Then unsubscribing at the end of Nov

Again and again and again

Mailing list will re open early December 2022

Love it . I have everyone . Always cost me a fortune now. Need to buy for sons and other family members and few friends. Never ask them for dough and end up shelling out bout £30/40 lol. Worth it though

Are the new badges on sale? If so then I never got an email about them and I am on the mailing list.

Are the new badges on sale? If so then I never got an email about them and I am on the mailing list.
26TH for those on the mailing list, 48 hours later for general sale i think. i got the email on the 13th.
Sure there are 10,000 badges every year hence why they are so sought after, maybe someone from RSEA can confirm.

26TH for those on the mailing list, 48 hours later for general sale i think. i got the email on the 13th.
Sure there are 10,000 badges every year hence why they are so sought after, maybe someone from RSEA can confirm.

Regular
Bulk Buyers
Pubs, clubs and buses have been supplied

Email went out to mailing list
If you never got it please check your spam/junk folders

Pre sale is noon on monday
General sale is noon on Weds

Thanks to all

Last edited:
I have the 11, so still 4 away from the set. the spares I have are 9 17-22 one of each. Also a spare futures for the brave.

Picked up our bus ones on Thursday, sold a few at the Polmont 7 a side tournament and night at the Unity tonight to some well known posters on here!

Every year the RSEA knocks the ball out the park with the badges, this year is no exception!

I’ve got the full set so far but I’m nervous every year about missing out now as I’m not on the mailing list haha hopefully I get one this year. I’m looking to eventually sell them as a full set and give the money to erskine so need to keep it going

8 ordered.

@ RSEA ( FYI - Just above the Pay Pal link it says RSEA Badge 2015 - Just letting you know in case you get inundated with queries. The PayPal confirmation however states RSEA Badge 2022) .

Back