20m for Mcburnie

He has been a good addition for them, well identified to work in and fit with the profile of their team.

It's quite odd how oft every other player is assessed solely through the prism of Morelos.

If we had managed to get him a few years ago he would have been an excellent addition for us.

He’s awful, him supporting rangers doesn’t change that

I am awful at football

In the context of a professional Egil Otenstad when at us was awful

McBrurnie is seen as fit to lead the line for a newly promoted side punching above their weight in the EPL being managed by a seemingly talented manager.

The only premise in which he might be seen as awful is one where he isn't Lionel Messi or Ronaldo, neither of which he likely will be compared to given he plays for Sheffiled fucken United...

He has been a good addition for them, well identified to work in and fit with the profile of their team.

It's quite odd how oft every other player is assessed solely through the prism of Morelos.

If we had managed to get him a few years ago he would have been an excellent addition for us.
He's rank rotten...and that's being kind.

Nice to see people getting behind one of our own

D’ye think cos he’s a fan he’s worth £20m?

I know £20m doesn’t go far in the more lucrative leagues but if somebody said ‘Hey Stevie, here’s £20m to spend’, I’d be worried if McBurnie was even on the list, never mind top of it.

Doubt you will find many Blades agreeing with that.

Tonight was his first start in 7 games and probably his last for another while.

I've not seen the lad play much but i know his goal scoring record in the championship was good. He scored against Man u the other week an they actually said he was playing well on Talksport tonight. Dont get the rush to criticise the boy tbh

D’ye think cos he’s a fan he’s worth £20m?

I know £20m doesn’t go far in the more lucrative leagues but if somebody said ‘Hey Stevie, here’s £20m to spend’, I’d be worried if McBurnie was even on the list, never mind top of it.
He is worth £20m
I know this for a fact because somebody has paid that for him, consistently pick him and seem to be happy with his contribution.

I've not seen the lad play much but i know his goal scoring record in the championship was good. He scored against Man u the other week an they actually said he was playing well on Talksport tonight. Dont get the rush to criticise the boy tbh
Firstly, he’s Scottish.
Maybe by adoption but, still Scottish.
Scottish people don’t care too much for Scottish success.
Secondly, he’s a Rangers fan.
Rangers fans all too often just love to slate another Rangers fan.
Thirdly, it’s FF.
Posters on FF know so much more about football than the professional football managers and coaches.

Saw the brief highlights on SSN. He had a couple of good headers but the Newcastle keeper made two good saves.

No he wouldn’t, he’s distinctly below average.

Joelinton at Newcastle Utd : cost £40 mill (one goal), Moise Kean at Everton
: cost £28 mill (no goals), Haller at West Ham: cost £45 mill (four goals) . All strikers

Back