21-22 Almost upon us - Predictions here

Red White &Blue

So here we are..55 in the bag.
Will it be 56 come May?

I have had a fantastic summer of contentment and now looking ahead.
Your predictions Ladies & Gentlemen.....

Mine are these...the good stuff
We will win the league with a good bit to spare.
We will get to the group stages of the C/L
We will get out the group stages. After that who knows? (I think we have enough experience now with the E/L)
We will win at least one other cup. (LC or SC)
We will be the top goal scorers.
The top goal scorer will be from us.
We will concede the least goals.

The bad stuff....
2 or 3 of our regular players will be sold.
(Alfie, Kamara, Tav, Kent, Aribo are the favourites although we will make a great deal of money if they do.)
We will lose Gerrard next year if all the above happens.

Back to the good stuff....
We will beat them 3 times in the league.
We will put them out a cup before the final. (with a doing)
They will look for bigger sharks.
They will sack Angeballs at Christmas
They will replace him with someone in May 2025.
HIV's will be 2nd.

Lets hear yours?

We will win the league.
We won’t qualify for the CL this time but will qualify from our EL group.
We will win the Scottish Cup.
Ange will be gone by the third old firm game.
We will win the first OF game by at least 3 goals against 10 men.

So here we are..55 in the bag.
Will it be 56 come May?

I have had a fantastic summer of contentment and now looking ahead.
Your predictions Ladies & Gentlemen.....

Mine are these...the good stuff
We will win the league with a good bit to spare. Agreed
We will get to the group stages of the C/L Hopefully
We will get out the group stages. After that who knows? (I think we have enough experience now with the E/L) Realistically the best we can hope for is dropping down to the EL from the CL group.
We will win at least one other cup. (LC or SC) Agreed
We will be the top goal scorers. Agreed
The top goal scorer will be from us. Agreed
We will concede the least goals. Agreed

The bad stuff....
2 or 3 of our regular players will be sold. Maximum of two
(Alfie, Kamara, Tav, Kent, Aribo are the favourites although we will make a great deal of money if they do.)
We will lose Gerrard next year if all the above happens. Not if we keep improving. He will want to take us as far as we can go.

Back to the good stuff....
We will beat them 3 times in the league. Agreed
We will put them out a cup before the final. (with a doing)Agreed but not necessarily a doing
They will look for bigger sharks.Definitely
They will sack Angeballs at Christmas Before then
They will replace him with someone in May 2025.Well before
HIV's will be 2nd No Unfortunately that mob will be second

Lets hear yours?

We'll win the league. It won't be as comfortable as last season - Celtic will be a little better, and we'll probably be a little worse. But it'll still be in the 10 - 15 point margin, and wrapped up in April.

We won't make the CL groups, getting a really hard tie in the PO and going into the Europa. We top our Europa group and make the quarters this season.

We win one of the two cups. Probably the League Cup. I wouldn't be that surprised if we won a treble, but the standard of the league will improve this year.

St Johnstone will take third, Aberdeen fourth, Hibs fifth. St Mirren sneak into the top six. Ross County are relegated with a good bit to spare, Motherwell go into the playoffs and lose against Accies.

Half of FF to shit their pants about the goal difference until about Dec

People to bore us to tears with their OGAAT nonsense as if they’re suiting up for a game on the weekend

A large proportion of the board continue to fail to grasp what they write on the interwebz has absolutely f.a. to do with the outcome of a game of football between 20-30 completely different people.

We Win the lot (including the champions league)

Gerrard signs a new 5 year deal

oh and we finally get veerman

I’m kidding obviously!……… can’t see veerman signing
Would you have said at the start of last season that we will go unbeaten against them, conceded next to nothing, won the league, got as far as we did in the E/L?
You never know! it may be better!

League for me given the prize that awaits if we win it. Think we will come up short in the playoff round of the champions league so another good showing in the Europa would be good. Cups we need to be better in as well we need to win 1 to end the hoodoo.

We'll win the league. It won't be as comfortable as last season - Celtic will be a little better, and we'll probably be a little worse. But it'll still be in the 10 - 15 point margin, and wrapped up in April.

We won't make the CL groups, getting a really hard tie in the PO and going into the Europa. We top our Europa group and make the quarters this season.

We win one of the two cups. Probably the League Cup. I wouldn't be that surprised if we won a treble, but the standard of the league will improve this year.

St Johnstone will take third, Aberdeen fourth, Hibs fifth. St Mirren sneak into the top six. Ross County are relegated with a good bit to spare, Motherwell go into the playoffs and lose against Accies.
Agree with St. Jonstone. Agree with Accies. (they've rode their luck for years.) Disagree with Ceptic being better than last season. They are rank rotten this year so I think it will be easier this year.

Would you have said at the start of last season that we will go unbeaten against them, conceded next to nothing, won the league, got as far as we did in the E/L?
You never know! it may be better!
Nothing surprises me with this group of players and management team we have now mate, there’s something very special about them

Let’s just strap ourselves in again and enjoy the ride while it lasts!

We will win the league.
We won’t qualify for the CL this time but will qualify from our EL group.
We will win the Scottish Cup.
Ange will be gone by the third old firm game.
We will win the first OF game by at least 3 goals against 10 men.
The last one...We will win the first O/F game by at least 3 goals with 10 men.

Agree with St. Jonstone. Agree with Accies. (they've rode their luck for years.) Disagree with Ceptic being better than last season. They are rank rotten this year so I think it will be easier this year.
The odds are that even if Celtic are a weaker team than last year, they won't have quite as horrendous a season.

The way I look at it, each team has a points range that is set depending on the quality of the team, coaching staff etc.

Celtic hit the absolute bottom of their range last year, which is very, very funny. I think we hit pretty close to the top of our range.

So even if Celtic are worse, reducing their ceiling and lowering their floor, I still think it's unlikely that they hit it. I think they probably end up in the 80 - 85 points range (with an overall range of, say, 75 - 90 points?, and I think we end up in the 92 - 97 point range (with an overall points range of say, 90 - 105?).

If that held, then it'd still be a very comfortable and dominant league win for us. Possibly as much as 17 points. But it wouldn't be as dominant as last season, because last season was a once-in-a-lifetime thing. Invincible seasons just don't happen very often.

The odds are that even if Celtic are a weaker team than last year, they won't have quite as horrendous a season.

The way I look at it, each team has a points range that is set depending on the quality of the team, coaching staff etc.

Celtic hit the absolute bottom of their range last year, which is very, very funny. I think we hit pretty close to the top of our range.

So even if Celtic are worse, reducing their ceiling and lowering their floor, I still think it's unlikely that they hit it. I think they probably end up in the 80 - 85 points range (with an overall range of, say, 75 - 90 points?, and I think we end up in the 92 - 97 point range (with an overall points range of say, 90 - 105?).

If that held, then it'd still be a very comfortable and dominant league win for us. Possibly as much as 17 points. But it wouldn't be as dominant as last season, because last season was a once-in-a-lifetime thing. Invincible seasons just don't happen very often.
You're probably right.
I've been around too long to think that they won't be there or there abouts.
I've also been around long enough to know a shitshow when I see one.
I honestly don't see them being any better than they were last season. IMO they are worse. A great deal worse. My worry, as it has been in the past few years is that we lose points off the lesser teams.
Having said that, I think the quality we have now is awsome.

Win the League by a mile
Covid fks us up in Europe. No CL.
Morelos and Kamara gone by September
1 Cup but lose the other to them in a final
Gerrards last season with us

You're probably right.
I've been around too long to think that they won't be there or there abouts.
I've also been around long enough to know a shitshow when I see one.
I honestly don't see them being any better than they were last season. IMO they are worse. A great deal worse. My worry, as it has been in the past few years is that we lose points off the lesser teams.
Having said that, I think the quality we have now is awsome.
I think they're a worse team than they were last season, and I think we're a better team than we were last season.

But so much of what decides individual football games comes down to luck. Penalties, injuries, red cards, the bounce of the ball, the form of the team you're facing... a whole lot of variables affect the outcome of a game, not just the quality of the players on the park.

Yes, quality will shine through over the season and the better team will win the league (hence why I've no doubt that we will win it), but realistically it's going to be very difficult for us to improve on a 102 points total, and unlikely (but definitely not impossible) for them to slip below 77 points. So the likelihood is that the points gap will reduce, even if the quality gap gets larger.

I think the increasing quality gap between the two teams is less likely to be reflected by increasing our margin of victory, and more likely to be reflected in the length of our dominance. In other words, being this much better than them doesn't mean we'll win by more points, but that we're set up to win the title for at least the next two or three seasons.

League won before split, again.
Cups are a lottery but we've got to win one soon.
CL group stage then EL last 8.
Big Ange hangs on until at least October.

qualify for CL groups where we will get Man Utd in the group. 1-1 at Ibrox, 3-1 at OT. 3rd in the group. end up in the last quarters of the EL
League & Scottish Cup double
lose to hibs in the LC semi

Steve Clarke in at the Chamber of Secrets by Boxing Day

Rangers will win the league.
Rangers will qualify for the CL and finish 3rd in the group, and reach the last 16 of the EL.
Rangers will win the Scottish Cup.
Aberdeen will win the League Cup.
Celtic will enter the Europa Conference League and suffer more European embarrassment.
Celtic to finish second with Paul Hartley in charge after Xmas till the end of the season, he will steer them to a comfortable-in-the-end second place.

Aberdeen 3rd, Hibs 4th, Hearts 5th.
St Mirren relegated, Livi to stay up via play off.

Rangers will win the league.
Rangers will qualify for the CL and finish 3rd in the group, and reach the last 16 of the EL.
Rangers will win the Scottish Cup.
Aberdeen will win the League Cup.
Celtic will enter the Europa Conference League and suffer more European embarrassment.
Celtic to finish second with Paul Hartley in charge after Xmas till the end of the season, he will steer them to a comfortable-in-the-end second place.

Aberdeen 3rd, Hibs 4th, Hearts 5th.
St Mirren relegated, Livi to stay up via play off.
Jambo.. Paul Hartley?? where did you get that one from? ( hope it happens)lol

Back