21-22 Almost upon us - Predictions here

Kemar Roofe will be the SPL top scorer (NAP)

David Martindale and the Dundee United manager will both be sacked by Christmas.

Celtic will sign James McClean on January deadline day in a desperate bid to appease their rioting mutants!

Kent will be an even better player this season.
Lundstrum will be a very obvious addition to the squad, in terms of his ability, especially in big games.
Wright will make a good case for starting more games, and will become more of an assured Rangers player.
Hagi will become more of a leader on the park, and will be more permanent in a run of games.
We will go to the next level in the Europe, as in better than previous seasons.
It will be tighter this season than last, but Rangers Champions again.

Kent will be an even better player this season.
Lundstrum will be a very obvious addition to the squad, in terms of his ability, especially in big games.
Wright will make a good case for starting more games, and will become more of an assured Rangers player.
Hagi will become more of a leader on the park, and will be more permanent in a run of games.
We will go to the next level in the Europe, as in better than previous seasons.
It will be tighter this season than last, but Rangers Champions again.
Spent a few minutes trying to be contentious with that. Failed in it all apart from the last bit. It won't be tighter. Not with them anyway. But still Champions.

My Predictions:

• We win the league by 10-15 points
  • We get to the Champions League but finish 4th in the group
  • We win the Scottish Cup but not the League Cup
  • Vermin 2nd, Hibs 3rd and Aberdeen 4th
  • Ross County relegated

My Predictions:

• We win the league by 10-15 points
  • We get to the Champions League but finish 4th in the group
  • We win the Scottish Cup but not the League Cup
  • Vermin 2nd, Hibs 3rd and Aberdeen 4th
  • Ross County relegated
Right, I'm going to stick my neck out here. They won't finish above 2nd.
There . said it.

Right, I'm going to stick my neck out here. They won't finish above 2nd.
There . said it.
I think it's such a long shot that they won't. Financially other clubs just can't compete. They were truly abysmal last season and still got 77 points. Which is like the total upper limit of what a non-OF side can get and that's a truly exceptional non-OF side.

Would obviously love it though.

CL groups/Europa last 16
SPL win
League cup win
Scottish cup win

I’d be happy enough with the league again and CL groups but would like at least one of the cups. I certainly wouldn’t be wanting a new manager if we don’t win the cups.

I think the tims will be 2nd but I desperately want them to have a complete disaster and end up 3rd while sticking with Ange to get it up their gullible fans.

I think it's such a long shot that they won't. Financially other clubs just can't compete. They were truly abysmal last season and still got 77 points. Which is like the total upper limit of what a non-OF side can get and that's a truly exceptional non-OF side.

Would obviously love it though.
Finacially yes they can compete. But TBH i have always thought HiVs have produced some fine players over the years and IMO I think the players they have scouted, produced will bear fruit this season. You can have all the money but if you don't get a good team out of it then you are gubbed. They are a massive rebuilding job. IDK, just got a feeling about HiV's being good and the Scum rebuilding with Skippy the wild Kangeroo.
Suppose I'm getting too much into it. As long as we win it that's all I care about.

CL groups/Europa last 16
SPL win
League cup win
Scottish cup win

I’d be happy enough with the league again and CL groups but would like at least one of the cups. I certainly wouldn’t be wanting a new manager if we don’t win the cups.

I think the tims will be 2nd but I desperately want them to have a complete disaster and end up 3rd while sticking with Ange to get it up their gullible fans.
Would you be happy with the League, no cups, and into the KO stages of the C/L?

We will win the league by about 15+ points.
A Scottish and league cup double.
Champions league football after beating malmo then Olympiacos...and all is right with the world again B-D

Would you be happy with the League, no cups, and into the KO stages of the C/L?
Yes I’d take that. That would show improvement and the money brought in for the CL would mean the finances are there to improve further. We can’t underestimate how important Europe is to us and risking it because we don’t win a cup would be madness just now. Of course we want and need to win cups too but they’d come.

Yes I’d take that. That would show improvement and the money brought in for the CL would mean the finances are there to improve further. We can’t underestimate how important Europe is to us and risking it because we don’t win a cup would be madness just now. Of course we want and need to win cups too but they’d come.
I'd take that too.

My best guess would be Dundee Utd. Could be tough in and around the CL qualifiers.
I’d wager we could play a full second choice team and be comfortable against them.

McLaughlin
Patterson Balogun Simpson Bassey
Arfield Kelly
Hagi Aribo Wright
Sakala

I’m sure we’d beat them with that line-up.

We'll win the league, we'll reach the champions league groups and be competitive, but the matchday threads will still be full of people shouting "not good enough!" when we're not 4 up by halftime.

All the available evidence says that we'll be better this year and they will be worse. My pessimism says the league will be won by 15 or fewer points but I can't give any logical reason for us falling back (complacency?) or them getting better ( a panic buy paying off?).

Sod that. Treble, league by 30 and Champs League Groups, finishing 3rd and onto the quarters of the Europa.

I'd also love them to be in a dog fight for 2nd with Hibs or Aberdeen and we give the lads a run out to ensure the correct outcome. Taking a dive at home to allow Aberdeen second should not be forgotten. Give up the undefeated record for it? I say yes please.

Last edited:
Second invincible season, CL groups and at least one cup. Not much to ask

Big ange to be outside celtc park taking on the crowds like Russel Crowe in South Park by mid November.

We will continue our unbeaten run into the 50s
Win the league
out Of league cup at semis
Win scottish
Cl groups
B team win lowland league

I predict that again Hagi will be the top assister in the league this season and people will still be calling for him to be dropped for players with vastly inferior goal contribution rates.

Win the League
Win the Scottish Cup
Win the League Cup
Not win the Champions League
Do very well in Europa League (semi finals or better)

Now I’ve seen what amount of business we’ve done and they’ve done in advance of league match one, I think our season will be:
League- Winners by at least 15 points
Scottish Cup- Winners
League Cup- Winners
CL - Group stages (1 win, 2 draws, 3rd place)
EL - QF

Will win the league and a cup.

we’ll go through against Malmo but just miss out on the CL.

We’ll win our Europa League group and progress to the quarter finals.

We will win the league but it won't be as easy as some think.
Won't qualify for the CL but will do well in whatever Europa league we end up in.
No idea if we will do well in the domestic cups, given the unpredictable nature of our performances in them.

We will win the league,
We will make the CL and beat the seed 1 team in our group at home.
By the end of the season Patterson will be a serious problem in terms of how we move forward at RB

I agree on the Clarke for them shout, seems look the only obvious answer to the issues coming their way, they will get him in to appease their Scottish contingent as a quick solution, buzzing, can't wait.

Castore will issue an email this afternoon announcing the “ Official day before the start of the season range”.

Rangers to win league mathematically by March, qualify for champions League group phase and win one of the domestic cups.

Celtic 2nd, Hibs 3rd Aberdeen 4th.

Ross County Relegated, Motherwell in relegation playoff.

Win the league and SC.
Fail to qualify for CL and go into EL groups, where we’ll qualify then go out in L32.

Win the league comfortably, though we will lose at some point and I suspect it won’t be to them. Somewhere like Easter Road will see the run end.

Win at least one cup in addition, won’t make the Champions League, but will get to last 16 of Europa again.

If offered now I would take the league and Champions League qualification and run.

As for them I genuinely think they are in as big a mess as I’ve saw them since pre O’Neill. They will be looking for a new manager again by next summer.

Win the league and one of the cups. We really really need to start putting our authority down on the domestic cups. Not having any of the 2 cups in the last 10 years is not acceptable in my opinion.

finish 3rd in group stages and go a few rounds in the Europa league after Xmas

if we can keep the majority of the squad, then it’s the treble, and the group stages of the CL, or the quarters of the EL.

We will win the league by at least 15 points.
Celtic will finish second. They're shite, but Aberdeen and Hibs won't have the consistency to overtake them.
We will win the Scottish Cup.
The B Team will finish 3rd in the Lowland League.
We won't make the CL group stages (I hope I am wrong), but we will reach the last 8 of the EL.
We won't win any of our three away games in December, but will pick up 3 points at Parkhead at New Year.
Kamara or Morelos to be sold in January.

Aberdeen or Hibs will win the League Cup.
Ross County to go down. Livingston and Dundee United to struggle.
St Mirren finally to finish in the top 6, along with one of Dundee or Hearts.

Kilmarnock, Cove Rangers and Edinburgh City to win the Championship, League 1 and League 2 respectively.
Queen of the South, Montrose and Annan Athletic to finish bottom of those divisions.

League by 5 points- tight until last couple of games
Scottish cup
Miss out on CL but last 8 EL beating an English club home and away
Alf gone in Jan
Ange to still be in post at end of season
Aberdeen to make it a 3 horse race until Easter
Scotland fail to qualify for WC - Clarke awarded a new 10 year deal
City to win “ the most competitive league in the world” by 30 points .
Kane golden boot winner

Obviously injuries, and annoyingly COVID still, could impact any given game that can affect your season. However, as it stands, and with them even adding players, it would be an absolute riddy if this squad and management team lost the league to Celtic this season.

Back