21/22 kit mockup thread

Mezzala

Made a home/away kit combo earlier out of boredom and decided to kill time coming up with a third kit that I would actually want us to wear. Here's a home, away, third and home GK kit. First comment will be a link to what I've used to make them if anyone wants to have a go.

Originally hated the idea of gold on the home kit but it's really warmed on me.

preview-5.png
preview-2.png
preview-9.png
preview-6.png

Bouncebackability

Made a home/away kit combo earlier out of boredom and decided to kill time coming up with a third kit that I would actually want us to wear. Here's a home, away, third and home GK kit. First comment will be a link to what I've used to make them if anyone wants to have a go.

preview-5.png

Looks similar to this...

Suttonger

All really good, maybe not ttoo keen on the away socks right enough.

With it being our anniversary I am sure we will be releasing a strip based loosely on one of the originals, although maybe that will be another retro pre Xmas launch

Mezzala

All really good, maybe not ttoo keen on the away socks right enough.

With it being our anniversary I am sure we will be releasing a strip based loosely on one of the originals, although maybe that will be another retro pre Xmas launch
Then it will have hooped socks too!

Punpun

I dont like the gold, it seems very pretentious, arrogant and all around Timmy

Red and black would make a quality third kit

Suttonger

Then it will have hooped socks too!
Lol I am aware of that but if its full retro then fair enough but it's socks only.

On a side note If we had a retro top I would like to see the old badge on the top as well but not sure if that would be allowed unless it was for all kits?

Gibraltar Loyal

Maybe white on home top with a 150 years gold scroll under the badge.
Not keen on 2 kits with black shorts. Would prefer away kit to have light blue shorts and plain white socks
But overall they look good

GimmeShelter

Official Ticketer
Every one of them is better than all this seasons.

If someone form Castore is looking in, take note.

PDL

preview-5.png
preview-2.png
preview-9.png
preview-6.png
Good work mate, like them all and the gold trim on the home strip looks great as a one off season feature before going back to the white again

Crown_Defender

Official Ticketer

preview-5.png
preview-2.png
preview-9.png
preview-6.png

The away and third are crackers mate. Not keen on the gold on the home top tbh. Looks good on the GK one though.

Livibear

preview-5.png
preview-2.png
preview-9.png
preview-6.png

That red top is amazing.