21/22 kit mockup thread

Done a gold logo v white logo comparison like the idea of the gold for this season but much prefer the white.

Another away kit!

preview-6.png

Made a home/away kit combo earlier out of boredom and decided to kill time coming up with a third kit that I would actually want us to wear. Here's a home, away, third and home GK kit. First comment will be a link to what I've used to make them if anyone wants to have a go.

Originally hated the idea of gold on the home kit but it's really warmed on me.

preview-5.png
preview-2.png
preview-9.png
preview-6.png
TAKE MY MONEY

We see this type of thread of every year and I can almost guarantee you that some the mock ups done by the amateurs on here will be far more impressive than the real thing when it is revealed.

Some really nice efforts so far.

I remember a few years back there was a user on here who consistently posted mock-ups which bettered our actual offerings. Bodie was it?

On the topic of the apparent changed main shirt sponsors, I believe I’m right in thinking that 32 Red deal expires at the end of this season.

Was this brought up or discussed during the webinar with James Bisgrove which I believe was planned for Friday (haven’t seen any details on that webinar so not sure of it got cancelled due to HRH Prince Philip passing away)?

This has consumed my whole day B-)

Seen as its our 150th year, reckon we'd get away with 4 kits.

Went with some classic red, white and blue Home, Away and 3rd, that can all be interchanged with shorts/sock colours.

For the Home away and 3rd, I'd have the 150 years banner underneath the RFC and the 5 stars on the back of the neck.

Home 1950/60's:
Alt:

Away 1982/84:
Alt:

3rd 1978/82:
Alt:

4th Founding Fathers:

Goalie 1972, 1996/97 & 1999/2000:
That Home and Away shirt is cracking.

I had a go of this on Saturday and it turns out I don’t have the patience.

I was going to do a white away with a Rangers tartan band where the sponsor would be located.

also still loving the pin stripes if I haven’t said that enough already on this thread. Lol

Where did you get the 32 red png? I had a look earlier but couldnt find any so left the strip blank.

I made it myself in 2 minutes from one of our kits so its not the best quality, I could spend 10 minutes making a much better quality cut if you want but here's the quick one I made anyway!

20210412-165419.png

Back